Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 04:26 PM

63,300 posts, read 29,383,152 times

Advertisements

I have read far more insults from the liberal left and the defenders of illegal aliens way more often than conservatives doing it. Do the labels, xenophobic, racist, Nazi ring a bell?

Here are the stats on what illegal aliens pay into the system vs what they cost us. Of course it will be dismissed by the defenders of illegal aliens in here. Besides, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things when they are here in violation of our immigration laws and have no right to even work here? How are they working if not by using a fake or stolen SS number or working for cash evading taxes? Those are felonies!

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publica...ates-taxpayers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2019, 06:10 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,431,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I have read far more insults from the liberal left and the defenders of illegal aliens way more often than conservatives doing it. Do the labels, xenophobic, racist, Nazi ring a bell?

Here are the stats on what illegal aliens pay into the system vs what they cost us. Of course it will be dismissed by the defenders of illegal aliens in here. Besides, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things when they are here in violation of our immigration laws and have no right to even work here? How are they working if not by using a fake or stolen SS number or working for cash evading taxes? Those are felonies!

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publica...ates-taxpayers
It is a shame we have to continue to deal with such obvious falsity.

Here is what Cato Institute says about the FAIR Analysis...

FAIR’s report reaches that conclusion by vastly overstating the costs of illegal immigration, undercounting the tax revenue they generate, inflating the number of illegal immigrants, counting millions of U.S. citizens as illegal immigrants, and by concocting a method of estimating the fiscal costs that is rejected by all economists who work on this subject.
https://www.cato.org/blog/fairs-fisc...fatally-flawed

OG knows all this but continues to publish a link to this drivel.

But when it comes down to actually doing the only thing that has a chance of fixing the problem OG resists vehemently. It has to be deportation or nothing. So we are condemned to putting up with more than 10 million illegals who are not going anywhere.

Old 10-10-2019, 06:53 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,300,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
It is a shame we have to continue to deal with such obvious falsity.

Here is what Cato Institute says about the FAIR Analysis...

FAIR’s report reaches that conclusion by vastly overstating the costs of illegal immigration, undercounting the tax revenue they generate, inflating the number of illegal immigrants, counting millions of U.S. citizens as illegal immigrants, and by concocting a method of estimating the fiscal costs that is rejected by all economists who work on this subject.
https://www.cato.org/blog/fairs-fisc...fatally-flawed

OG knows all this but continues to publish a link to this drivel.

But when it comes down to actually doing the only thing that has a chance of fixing the problem OG resists vehemently. It has to be deportation or nothing. So we are condemned to putting up with more than 10 million illegals who are not going anywhere.
Still defending slavery I see.

Old 10-10-2019, 08:10 AM

63,300 posts, read 29,383,152 times
These so-called citizens of illegals are a direct cost of their parents violating our immigration laws so yes, they should be counted as part of the costs of illegal immigration. Nothing is being under counted or exaggerated in determining the costs of illegal immigration. Economists have an agenda to make it look like illegal aliens are a net benefit to our society so I dismiss all of their false claims.

For the umpteenth time, amnesty if not fixing the illegal immigration problem because they'd still be here!!!! Fixing the problem would be to remove all of the incentives for them to remain here, continue to deport them as they are found and to secure the border with the good physical barriers to deter more from coming. Making illegal immigration a felony offense the first time would also help fix the problem.

Why dismiss the fact that we tried amnesty back in 1986 and look what it's gotten us today? We now have at least quadruple the number of illegal aliens here today. Yeah, that was fixing the problem, lol! Americans need their jobs back and our overcrowded conditions alleviated. Amnesty does not "fix" that!

Old 10-10-2019, 08:13 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,628,758 times
Welfare has told you for 50 years we don’t give welfare to illegals but who do you give the check to when the recipient is 18 inches tall

Old 10-10-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Still defending slavery I see.
I try to get rid of it and you insist on maintaining it and you seem unable to understand. You and OG are the defenders of the existing illegal alien situation. So if you think it slavery why don't you stop supporting the maintaining of it?

Does it not bother you to defend what you think is slavery?

Old 10-10-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
These so-called citizens of illegals are a direct cost of their parents violating our immigration laws so yes, they should be counted as part of the costs of illegal immigration. Nothing is being under counted or exaggerated in determining the costs of illegal immigration. Economists have an agenda to make it look like illegal aliens are a net benefit to our society so I dismiss all of their false claims.

For the umpteenth time, amnesty if not fixing the illegal immigration problem because they'd still be here!!!! Fixing the problem would be to remove all of the incentives for them to remain here, continue to deport them as they are found and to secure the border with the good physical barriers to deter more from coming. Making illegal immigration a felony offense the first time would also help fix the problem.

Why dismiss the fact that we tried amnesty back in 1986 and look what it's gotten us today? We now have at least quadruple the number of illegal aliens here today. Yeah, that was fixing the problem, lol! Americans need their jobs back and our overcrowded conditions alleviated. Amnesty does not "fix" that!
There is no other solution. A legalization rather than full amnesty just to avoid any nonsense about voting.

Neither the will nor the means to attempt any large scale deportation. And not clear it could be practically done if their was.

And they are going to be here!!! There is nothing that the right can do about.

And we certainly could screw it up again. But we could also do it properly. I prefer to hope we will do it well and make it stick.

But there is no hope if we continue on the present path. The only thing it can do is get worse.

Old 10-10-2019, 10:49 AM

59,500 posts, read 27,625,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
If you actually want an answer try asking again politely. I am not going to waste my time answering silly questions.
" I am not going to waste my time answering silly questions." Glad to see you admit your questions are silly.

Old 10-10-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" I am not going to waste my time answering silly questions." Glad to see you admit your questions are silly.
Reduced to redirection now that insults won't work? Try staying polite. Does wonders to communication.

Old 10-11-2019, 09:37 PM

4,468 posts, read 5,198,176 times
It’s ok. The nation will go the way of California and be prepared to pay the taxes. If you think you’ll just be able to hide your money somewhere, think again as the US will have national security infrastructure on steroids that will be run by extreme liberals with agendas. We’re not even close to the point where this country will enter a payback phase to make amends to the racist xenophobic damage caused by by a younger you and your ancestors. If your troubled by affirmative action, just wait for what’s coming. In the end a nation united by things that keep California functioning will be non sequiter. Unfortunately, the Wild West capitalism of the old guard will fizzle away as it will be deemed ancient and futile, even barbaric. The old guard thinks technology will render their legacy a safe place in history and their offspring’s fate shielded by a future racial utopia that they will conveniently have lots of wealth to thrive in.

Say that to France in the 1800’s. BTW did you know French is the fastest growing global tongue. But the truth may have befuddled you. Whites in South Africa, Latin America, Australia and even the United States only conquered and controlled their areas due to accidental biological warfare, terroristic tactics to break a population, mastered 2000 years prior. The black Africans went along with their brutal slave trade because they thought white people where really going to eat them. Then a perverted feudal society of slave labor took hold festered and evolved much the way Hebrews and the Egyptians practiced. Brute torture, terror and fear allowing limited social activity, they also tore babies from mothers.

I’ve reached a point now to when I see a white person disrespect or “show” a black person with the intent to remind them of their place, I’m complacent. It will be within 20 years that the ability to do that without a complete societal beat down, will be a faint memory.

The problem for whites is when they point at apartheid South Africa and much of Latin America where whites are minorities but able to still dominate the blacks and browns. That’s the white mans proof that whites are superior, so don’t sweat it, it’s forever written in our genetic firepower.

WRONG, I would have liked to see how things would have worked out in South Africa, Brazil or Mexico if there weren't the super powers of the Soviet Union(white), Central Europe (white) and the Anglo Saxon pact.(really white).
And it was done quite simply with the major catalyst of gold and diamonds.

My point is that every aces white people/rich people had in the past will not exist in our future world.

Altruism to the side, It’s clearly seen that racism is an important part in the lives of whites, almost a cultural quip.
So the idea of whites thinking they will be alright and livin large and somewhat on top is vapor. And if you think the Asians will save you, lol. When whites fall below 50% of US population we’ll get the same amount Brazil does, so that’s very little; they want whiteys to breed Hapas with.

The last and I think the most alarming realization with whites will be that all that wealth acquired back in the days will not only be confiscated, but by that time anyone with newly confiscated money will be able to choose genetic characteristics for their children so they can become something new, likely much more desirable than current whites. At that point even the crumbs won’t be around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration