Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2022, 10:28 PM

6,417 posts, read 1,427,778 times

Advertisements

It's a shame what i see at work. Hundreds of illegals entering every day. Singles , families, future criminals allowed to enter and go to various cities in the U.S. only need to name a contact person. Near nobody is detianed or returned to Mexico. I can't take pictures here , but it's a shame to see lines of illegals being admitted and transferred in by buses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2022, 10:38 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,381,212 times
If it bothers you don't go.

I wonder why the US government does not hold their countries' leaders accountable for the untenable, corrupt and genocidal conditions those immigrants are fleeing from. It's not the peoples's fault they have to run away to find safety. They are just trying to stay alive.

Sanctions are on Russia so why not Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, I forgot some. Is it because we do essential trade with them?

Old 07-26-2022, 03:01 AM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post

I wonder why the US government does not hold their countries' leaders accountable for the untenable, corrupt and genocidal conditions those immigrants are fleeing from. It's not the peoples's fault they have to run away to find safety. They are just trying to stay alive.

Sanctions are on Russia so why not Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, I forgot some. Is it because we do essential trade with them?
Most of these so-called "migrants" aren't fleeing from "corrupt and genocidal conditions". They only want to come to the US for the freebies. If they truly were qualified for asylum, the UN deemed Mexico as a safe place for asylees. In fact, Mexico has offered asylum to them. They have no business "asylum shopping". Per the UN, they need to ask for asylum at the first safe country they entered. The US needs to enforce that rule and tell those who demand entry into the US that the answer is "no".

Old 07-26-2022, 03:49 AM

3,023 posts, read 2,235,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity2019 View Post
It's a shame what i see at work. Hundreds of illegals entering every day. Singles , families, future criminals allowed to enter and go to various cities in the U.S. only need to name a contact person. Near nobody is detianed or returned to Mexico. I can't take pictures here , but it's a shame to see lines of illegals being admitted and transferred in by buses.
In what capacity are you assisting Border Patrol?

Can you provide information to support your assertions of "illegals" and "future criminals"?

Feel free to rely on publicly available data to support your claims: https://www.cbp.gov/

Old 07-26-2022, 05:41 AM

62,870 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:

Most of these people are not fleeing the things that you are claiming. They are coming here for economic opportunity on the backs of the the American taxpayer/worker. They have no viable asylum claims either. We cannot be the flophouse and/or employment agency to the whole world's poor and destitute. We have our own problems here and our own needy citizens to care for.

Old 07-26-2022, 05:50 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,070,207 times
What do you mean, assisting Border Patrol? Are they aware of your help?

Old 07-26-2022, 05:53 AM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
Quote:

US Government does not care about safety of these people, all it cares about is staying in power, via votes. They are giving them benefits that most Americans don't get.

Old 07-26-2022, 08:36 AM

10,385 posts, read 10,650,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
US Government does not care about safety of these people, all it cares about is staying in power, via votes. They are giving them benefits that most Americans don't get.
Do you think these immigrants are going to be voting anytime soon?

Old 07-26-2022, 10:09 AM

62,870 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Do you think these immigrants are going to be voting anytime soon?
They aren't "immigrants" they are illegal aliens or bogus asylum seekers. There is evidence that some have voted in the past but the bottom line is that the Democrats want to make citizens out of them in the future because they will more than likely vote for them and they will stay in power forever then.

Old 07-26-2022, 10:37 AM

10,385 posts, read 10,650,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
They aren't "immigrants" they are illegal aliens or bogus asylum seekers. There is evidence that some have voted in the past but the bottom line is that the Democrats want to make citizens out of them in the future because they will more than likely vote for them and they will stay in power forever then.
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. This is not your own opinion. You're just repeating lies from Carlson, Hannity, Jones, or D'Souza.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration