Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 02:32 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,423,442 times

Advertisements

An Illegal Alien gang member with an extensive violent back ground, shot and killed Jamiel Shaw 1 day afer her was release from the LA jail. He was not deported, just released because of Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa's sanctuary Policy.

YouTube - Los Angeles -- Villaraigosa policies killed Jamiel Shaw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 10:19 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
An Illegal Alien gang member with an extensive violent back ground, shot and killed Jamiel Shaw 1 day afer her was release from the LA jail. He was not deported, just released because of Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa's sanctuary Policy.

YouTube - Los Angeles -- Villaraigosa policies killed Jamiel Shaw
Haha what rock have you been sleeping under?

To brief you,

a Black boy was killed.

Turns out he played football and his mom was serving in Iraq. Turns out the killer was Mexican.

People cry racism on the part of Mexicans, race war, ethnic cleansing of Blacks in Los Angeles by Latinos.

Turns out the killer was also an ILLEGAL Mexican. The anti-illegal/immigrant crowd's mouthes start watering and they jump all over it.

Its too good to be true..a propagandists dream.

Turns out Jamiel shaw liked to play dress up as a Bloods gang member, rival of the gang the illegal killer belonged too.

Evidence turns up that the killing was likely more gang related than race of related.

Anti-immigrant crowd quiets down a little, throw a few half-hearted feeble arguments of "well, he shouldn't have been here in the first place."

Its rarely mentioned again. Case has yet to go to trial.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:24 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,557,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Haha what rock have you been sleeping under?

To brief you,

a Black boy was killed.

Turns out he played football and his mom was serving in Iraq. Turns out the killer was Mexican.

People cry racism on the part of Mexicans, race war, ethnic cleansing of Blacks in Los Angeles by Latinos.

Turns out the killer was also an ILLEGAL Mexican. The anti-illegal/immigrant crowd's mouthes start watering and they jump all over it.

Its too good to be true..a propagandists dream.

Turns out Jamiel shaw liked to play dress up as a Bloods gang member, rival of the gang the illegal killer belonged too.

Evidence turns up that the killing was likely more gang related than race of related.

Anti-immigrant crowd quiets down a little, throw a few half-hearted feeble arguments of "well, he shouldn't have been here in the first place."

Its rarely mentioned again. Case has yet to go to trial.
Care to share this "evidence?" I missed class that day.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Care to share this "evidence?" I missed class that day.
Pedro Espinoza remarking that he had killed a Blood, Jamiel's ties to a gang that was a rival of Pedro's gang, Jamiel wearing a red belt with the number 20 on it in Rollin 20s Bloods neighborhood, several photos of Jamiel throwing gang signs, writing 18 Killer(Pedro's gang) on his myspace. Keep up.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:34 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,467,366 times
Hmmm...if that's the case it looks like a bad crash at the intersection of Gangs and Illegal Immigration.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Hmmm...if that's the case it looks like a bad crash at the intersection of Gangs and Illegal Immigration.
And every other murder in LA is a crash at the intersection of Gangs and American Citizenship. It's a busy street.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Pedro Espinoza remarking that he had killed a Blood, Jamiel's ties to a gang that was a rival of Pedro's gang, Jamiel wearing a red belt with the number 20 on it in Rollin 20s Bloods neighborhood, several photos of Jamiel throwing gang signs, writing 18 Killer(Pedro's gang) on his myspace. Keep up.

Link? I notice this was created in Photobucket. Quite a credible source.

BTW, pardon me for not keeping up. I tend to have difficulty following BS.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Link? I notice this was created in Photobucket. Quite a credible source.

BTW, pardon me for not keeping up. I tend to have difficulty following BS.
Yeah, you got me. Maybe its an impostor. And maybe they just shop at the same store and wear the same wristbands.

Is it difficult to follow that?

Old 07-07-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Yeah, you got me. Maybe its an impostor. And maybe they just shop at the same store and wear the same wristbands.

Is it difficult to follow that?
All I see are two guys. I assume it's Jamiel and his dad. I also see food on the table. I'm not familiar with gangs; is the food gang food? What in this picture indicates gang activity?

I'll read your response tomorrow. I'm in Maryland, and it 12:55 am. Pleasant dreams.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:58 PM

Quote:
All I see are two guys. I assume it's Jamiel and his dad. I also see food on the table. I'm not familiar with gangs; is the food gang food? What in this picture indicates gang activity?

I'll read your response tomorrow. I'm in Maryland, and it 12:55 am. Pleasant dreams.
I just thought I'd do you a favor since you didn't seem to believe the first picture was Jamiel. Since photobucket is such a "credible source ". But yes, the first picture DOES indicate gang activity. Despite what his family tried to claim, he isn't doing the "hang loose" sign in that picture. Bloods don't surf.

But no, gangs don't have families or eat food.

They live in graffiti covered bombed out buildings and eat crack washed down with O.E.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration