Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 05:03 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I am sorry but in my view and after seeing most of the polls the majority of blacks will be voting for Obama strickly because he is black. Most have even said just that.
Easy one. Its just how it is. This country has always had a white christian president. People want change.

A black candidate is going to get the majority of Black votes.
Same if the candidate was Hispanic or Asian.

Not saying thats how presidents should be picked, but thats how its going to turn out.

I dont really consider the immigration issue as much as the Iraq situation when considering a president.
You want to talk about a drain on the economy..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 05:07 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
e

Geez, how come almost every single member of the black congressional caucus supports "the illegal alien agenda"? Every black person i've talked to is not as paranoid of this issue like some of you are.
This post? Pure Assumption on your part. Then again, the difference may be I am NOT voting based on sharing a RACE I'm voting for who loves America enough to have AMERICA's best interest at heart. As far as I'm concerned neither one of the top two candidates have AMERICA's best interest at heart.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:09 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Easy one. Its just how it is. This country has always had a white christian president. People want change.

A black candidate is going to get the majority of Black votes.
Same if the candidate was Hispanic or Asian.

Not saying thats how presidents should be picked, but thats how its going to turn out.

I dont really consider the immigration issue as much as the Iraq situation when considering a president.
You want to talk about a drain on the economy..
I am another one who happens to be against the Iraq war but if we could stop the money going to that and stop all benefits to ALL illegals, look at how much better we would be. Then of course, we would need to straighten out the Congress.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:11 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
I am sorry but in my view and after seeing most of the polls the majority of blacks will be voting for Obama strickly because he is black. Most have even said just that.
When and where did they say this? I must have missed it.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:13 PM

Quote:
When and where did they say this? I must have missed it.
The ones I know personally and most of the ones who have been interviewed. Maybe you should watch the interviews then. Just because you have not seen or heard something personally doesn't mean it isn't true. Get over yourself.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:15 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
The ones I know personally and most of the ones who have been interviewed. Maybe you should watch the interviews then. Just because you have not seen or heard something personally doesn't mean it isn't true. Get over yourself.
Interviewed where? Give me a link to those interviews so i can watch for myself. When whites vote for a white candidate, it's not because of race but when blacks vote for a black candidate, then it's because of race.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Interviewed where? Give me a link to those interviews so i can watch for myself. When whites vote for a white candidate, it's not because of race but when blacks vote for a black candidate, then it's because of race.
All you ever do is try to find fault with people's posts. You are nothing but a trouble maker in my opinion. I shall not reply to your ignorant and dumb posts asking such ignorant questions. BTW, most interviews are not on the internet. One must be able to read a real paper and watch a real television.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:24 PM

219 posts, read 425,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I wonder whats worse. Being called a child or being called a Beaner & a *******.
Shouldn't even be calling names, he should go to his side and protest civilly and let the Minutemen have their protest rather than trying to start sh**, like they all do. Doesn't matter what name is worse all I am saying is he acting like a child by calling these men names, that did absolutely NOTHING to him. Just shows what kind of people they are.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:32 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Quote:
Ted hayes is a joke in the black community, he even said on T.V that illegal immigration is even more destructive to blacks than slavery was.

You've used the term "joke" to describe people that disagree with your view on the topic of "illegal" (yes, that means against the LAW) immigration.

If you think this whole issue of "illegal" immigration is a joke then you must think this is all a game.

Well, it's not. There are lives and a good amount of money invested by good honest people (of all colors and races) who want to come here and be a PART of this country and not at odds with it.

This is NOT A GAME.

The tide is turning; you and those who support illegal immigration are going to feel the brunt of that tide.

And it is about time.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:38 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
Shouldn't even be calling names, he should go to his side and protest civilly and let the Minutemen have their protest rather than trying to start sh**, like they all do. Doesn't matter what name is worse all I am saying is he acting like a child by calling these men names, that did absolutely NOTHING to him. Just shows what kind of people they are.
I would think he was out of line, if the minutement didnt rely on those tactics themselves.

YouTube - Patriot gets his ass whooped.

He gives them a taste of their own medicine, and puts them on the spot. And they show their true colors when enough tension is applied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration