Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 08:38 AM

495 posts, read 748,162 times

Advertisements

In Manassas, Virginia where Prince William County officials have cracked down on illegal immigration, local illegal alien advocates have erected a billboard sign that says, “ European Americans have a 500-year history of rape, theft, murder, slavery, artificial borders,” and much, much more!

Here's link to a video telling this outrageous story!

Link (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2008, 08:41 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
Looks like a convenient paintball target to me...

Old 08-03-2008, 08:53 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,139 times
Nothing wrong there a D-9 caterpillar couldn't solve.

That sign is DANGEROUS in its construction. Typical of slipshod homegrown contractors work.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:54 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Agreed. It's also convenient of racists like this guy to continue to blur the line between IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Old 08-03-2008, 09:56 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
DH and I agree, target practice is the first thing that comes to mind. However......if you or I were to in any way deface his sign, we would be arrested and charged with a 'hate crime' or something like that.

I have always said that illegal aliens and their enablers are one of our best weapons. Left to their own devices, they actually do alot to help our cause. This sign is a good example, with it's non-use of grammar, misspellings and crackpot message. Leave it up. The more American citizens that see it and read about how they view themselves as the 'working force of America' and 'diserve our respect' the better. How can this bunch consider themselves the workforce of America? They fail to comprehend that there is 'work' other than manual labor. How can they think that teachers, air traffic controllers, CEOs, brain surgeons, Bill Gates and nuclear physicists do not do actual work because they are not out digging carrots is beyond me.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:30 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by progressive25 View Post
In Manassas, Virginia where Prince William County officials have cracked down on illegal immigration, local illegal alien advocates have erected a billboard sign that says, “ European Americans have a 500-year history of rape, theft, murder, slavery, artificial borders,” and much, much more!

Here's link to a video telling this outrageous story!

Link (http://unfreestate.com/2008/08/03/illegal-advocates-billboard-calls-va-residents-racists/ - broken link)
The sad thing is that this guy's sign makes it seem like all latinos in Manassas or Prince William think like this and do blue-collar labor. My best friend is a legal latino who lives in Manassas. I haven't heard anything out of him on this matter positive or negative. He also has two college-educated sisters in Manassas. I wish the dude who put up this would quit limiting latinos to blue-collar careers and show more class.

Also, if the dude is directing this towards residents in ALL parts of VA, let me say this. I'm originally from Hampton Roads VA which until recently didn't have much of a illegal alien population. My house got built, my lawn got mowed, and my house got cleaned without any illegal alien help. VA can survive without illegal aliens, contrary to the beliefs of many Northern Virginians.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:36 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Hmmm if these individuals hate this country and its history so much we have 2 have 4 borders don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Illegals you are not wanted.
Illegals if you want respect and the right to work here and the freedom to be open you need do only the right thing.
Go back and apply to enter legally. Until then your respect that you expect will be equal to the respect all of you illegals have shown towards this nation.
By the way. Illegals steal the work from legals by lowballing. We wanted the work. You stole it.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:58 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,506,170 times
Who cares. All those justifications mean nothing. The facts are - people who have sneaked over the border committed a crime. End of story.

If I sneaked over the border to Switzerland, Germany, France, UK . . . someone would boot my butt out. I would not be getting freebie assistance.

I don't want illegals working on my house!!!! I just sent a crew home last week b/c they showed up to replace my gutters and no one could speak English! This, after I had specifically spoken to the manager of the company and said - I do not want anyone showing up here who can't speak English and I do not want anyone here who is not covered by workman's comp. I do not want people working on my house who cannot understand my questions or respond to my suggestions!!!! So what do I care if illegals came and "built my beautiful house" - I do not care! I would rather pay more to get the job done right in the first place! And the employers who are hiring the illegals "to build my beautiful house," they should face CRIMINAL CHARGES.

So who cares what a billboard - or any other propaganda written for or by illegal immigrants - says??? (well, if it says - wh/ way back to the border so I can go home - maybe that would be of interest).

Old 08-03-2008, 05:01 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Yes: '500 years ago' the first 'Euro' Americans came here against the wishes of the indigenous peoples-------------they were called Hispanics.

Besides: the Aztecs were not exactly angels themselves, had they had weaponry similar to Cortez and his boys, they would have given it as good as they got it.

Cutting out human hearts out of still alive victims for especially religious reasons ranks down there with Al Qaida, etc.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:21 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Yes: '500 years ago' the first 'Euro' Americans came here against the wishes of the indigenous peoples-------------they were called Hispanics.

Besides: the Aztecs were not exactly angels themselves, had they had weaponry similar to Cortez and his boys, they would have given it as good as they got it.

Cutting out human hearts out of still alive victims for especially religious reasons ranks down there with Al Qaida, etc.
Ever hear the song Cortez the Killer? By Neil Young? Great song but inacurate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration