Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 09:27 PM

989 posts, read 5,925,805 times

Advertisements

As posted on the O.C. Register(the major newpaper in Orange County, CA) by a man named "White and proud of it."(lol..) has made it public that he want's the government to allow him to hunt illegals.

Here's what was under the article...

"It's a shame it's illegal to kill em. We owe our fine neighbors to the south a real debt of gratitude. Graffitti all over the place. Dumbing down of our school system. Gang violence, and every neighborhood they move to, magically turns into the barrio. The list goes on and on. If we could allow a hunting season on them. I guarantee you, my weekends would be a whole lot more fun. I say send em all back. GET OUTTA MY COUNTRY!!! Don't give me that go back to Europe crap, this country was built by the "White" man, and don't you forget it. Go back to Mexico,then you won't be able to whine about the "White" man. It will be your own kind screwing you over, not us."

-White and proud of it.
Orange County.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2007, 09:39 PM

355 posts, read 842,647 times
What sort of response did you hope to receive from this sort of post?

Old 02-17-2007, 11:03 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amavel View Post
What sort of response did you hope to receive from this sort of post?

Orange County is your neck of the woods isn't it?

Old 02-17-2007, 11:16 PM

355 posts, read 842,647 times
We're a highly educated, highly civilized people here in Orange County. This is hardly the sentiment of even 0.01% of the populace.

Old 02-17-2007, 11:39 PM

1,308 posts, read 3,402,482 times
That O.C. man is just another racist idiot. I bet that even if all the illegals were deported out of this country, he still wouldn't be happy. I could just picture him now. A middle aged, toothless, dirty man married to his first cousin. He's probably unemployed and sits on his run down porch drinking moonshine all day long in some back road swampy shack with his grand wizard robe hung up behind him. I bet he is a real winner. It's so sad to live your life with so much hate. It's people like him that should be hunted down and put out of their misery.

Old 02-18-2007, 01:51 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
I find this really offensive. I'm not Hispanic, illegal or anything close to that but I'm saddened when cats are killed by dogs.

Someone ought to harpoon this guy and put him out of his misery.

Old 02-18-2007, 05:31 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,065,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I find this really offensive. I'm not Hispanic, illegal or anything close to that but I'm saddened when cats are killed by dogs.

Someone ought to harpoon this guy and put him out of his misery.
Let's see if I get this right. You want to kill this guy because he want's to defend his rights and his country.l That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Old 02-18-2007, 11:24 PM

1,308 posts, read 3,402,482 times
It makes more sense than an idiot who would hunt down innocent men, women and children who are coming over for a better life. No one deserves to die for that. I don't agree on allowing illegals to stay here. I agree that they are crowding our country and using up our resources. As long as our country continues to allow them to stay, they will keep coming. Even though technically they are, I don't agree that just because they are here illegally, they are criminals. In my opinion, real criminals are the murderers, rapists, robbers, burglars, and drug dealers which encompasses all races. Unfortunately, there are ignorant, racist people that take the opportunity to complain and spread their hate rather than to come up with a solution to the problem.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:27 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,065,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
It makes more sense than an idiot who would hunt down innocent men, women and children who are coming over for a better life. No one deserves to die for that. I don't agree on allowing illegals to stay here. I agree that they are crowding our country and using up our resources. As long as our country continues to allow them to stay, they will keep coming. Even though technically they are, I don't agree that just because they are here illegally, they are criminals. In my opinion, real criminals are the murderers, rapists, robbers, burglars, and drug dealers which encompasses all races. Unfortunately, there are ignorant, racist people that take the opportunity to complain and spread their hate rather than to come up with a solution to the problem.
I agree with you. It's like the gene pool has a hole in it.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:16 AM

922 posts, read 1,909,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amavel View Post
We're a highly educated, highly civilized people here in Orange County. This is hardly the sentiment of even 0.01% of the populace.
And Highly over-ran by illegals. While the guy sounds over the top, even for me, he wants them to fear coming here more than they do. Maybe you civilized folks can help out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration