Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:47 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,106,931 times

Advertisements

Visited Los Angeles lately? How about Miami? What about New York City? How Houston, Texas? Notice anything? Millions upon millions of people from foreign lands reside illegally in our communities

A Chicago reader echoed a growing crisis in America where Americans by the millions must step aside for people who broke into our country.

The sprawl in the Chicago area has become overwhelming as Native Americans are pushed further and further out, the result of cultural and ethnic cleansing of neighborhoods. Today there are four Spanish Language TV Stations, 17 Spanish language Radio stations and numerous Spanish language publications, church services, street signs, box store signage, as well as government documents in Spanish. My son's former grade school has hired three teachers to educate children in SPANISH! Even though Chicago is over one-thousand miles from the Mexican border, the Hispanic population in the area is now approaching two million! In 1965 it was less than 100,000 and they were mostly citizens (Puerto Ricans).”

There you have it! A snap shot of ‘ethnic cleansing’ in our American cities by a Chicago native. While illegal alien migrants chant ‘racism’, they methodically take over American neighborhoods and create their own enclaves filled with more of their own.

Take one look at Miami for ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Americans by Cubans. Travel to Houston to see Mexicans ‘ethnically cleansing’ Americans out of neighborhood after neighborhood. The same holds true in Atlanta, New York City, Dallas, Raleigh, North Carolina and any American city with major illegal alien overload.

If Black America thinks ‘racism’ overpowered it for most of the last two centuries, ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Black housing areas accelerates as Mexicans overwhelm neighborhoods in city after city. In Denver, where I live, Mexicans chase American Blacks out as fast as more relatives move in from Mexico. [LEFT]Whether Senators Hillary Clinton, Kennedy, Specter, McCain, Reid, Hagel, Martinez, malcontent Cheney and others think ‘multiculturalism’ warms America’s heart—they stand dead wrong. Multiculturalism rips at America’s core. It destroys our cohesive society. It destroys our single language. It wreaks havoc in our schools. It shreds the American Dream. It forces Americans into a showdown with 20 million people illegally living in and ‘ethnically cleansing’ us out of our own country.

Frosty Wooldridge -- Ethnic Cleansing of Americans in America's Cities[/LEFT]

Old 11-03-2008, 11:53 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Good one Gator! I fail to see how being angry at our tax money being spent to keep illegals doctor bills paid makes us racist, or having to pay for interpretors in my sons classroom and finding a problem with that makes us bigots. . Oh, I forgot we are just b*****. GRRRRRRRR

Old 11-03-2008, 12:02 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Visited Los Angeles lately? How about Miami? What about New York City? How Houston, Texas? Notice anything? Millions upon millions of people from foreign lands reside illegally in our communities

A Chicago reader echoed a growing crisis in America where Americans by the millions must step aside for people who broke into our country.

The sprawl in the Chicago area has become overwhelming as Native Americans are pushed further and further out, the result of cultural and ethnic cleansing of neighborhoods. Today there are four Spanish Language TV Stations, 17 Spanish language Radio stations and numerous Spanish language publications, church services, street signs, box store signage, as well as government documents in Spanish. My son's former grade school has hired three teachers to educate children in SPANISH! Even though Chicago is over one-thousand miles from the Mexican border, the Hispanic population in the area is now approaching two million! In 1965 it was less than 100,000 and they were mostly citizens (Puerto Ricans).”

There you have it! A snap shot of ‘ethnic cleansing’ in our American cities by a Chicago native. While illegal alien migrants chant ‘racism’, they methodically take over American neighborhoods and create their own enclaves filled with more of their own.

Take one look at Miami for ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Americans by Cubans. Travel to Houston to see Mexicans ‘ethnically cleansing’ Americans out of neighborhood after neighborhood. The same holds true in Atlanta, New York City, Dallas, Raleigh, North Carolina and any American city with major illegal alien overload.

If Black America thinks ‘racism’ overpowered it for most of the last two centuries, ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Black housing areas accelerates as Mexicans overwhelm neighborhoods in city after city. In Denver, where I live, Mexicans chase American Blacks out as fast as more relatives move in from Mexico. [LEFT]Whether Senators Hillary Clinton, Kennedy, Specter, McCain, Reid, Hagel, Martinez, malcontent Cheney and others think ‘multiculturalism’ warms America’s heart—they stand dead wrong. Multiculturalism rips at America’s core. It destroys our cohesive society. It destroys our single language. It wreaks havoc in our schools. It shreds the American Dream. It forces Americans into a showdown with 20 million people illegally living in and ‘ethnically cleansing’ us out of our own country.

Oh my God, how do you come up with these things? Ethnic cleansing is what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90's, when Serbs killed Muslins. I don't recall of any Cubans killing "White" Americans in Miami. Dude, your scare tactics might work in rural areas of America, but not in a national forum like this. Cheer up.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:11 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Oh my God, how do you come up with these things? Ethnic cleansing is what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90's, when Serbs killed Muslins. I don't recall of any Cubans killing "White" Americans in Miami. Dude, your scare tactics might work in rural areas of America, but not in a national forum like this. Cheer up.
Excuse me, but are you saying that being from and living in a rural area makes people paranoid? So please enlighten my poor country mentallity and tell me how being an urbanite gives people the corner on the market for rational thought.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:47 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,219,784 times
my reasoning is as much as you try to fight "illegals" from invading the us, what have you done to stop it, by 2020 will be the majority in the u.s, like it or not, so instead of complaining, why dont you embrace change!

Old 11-03-2008, 12:58 PM

136 posts, read 292,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
my reasoning is as much as you try to fight "illegals" from invading the us, what have you done to stop it, by 2020 will be the majority in the u.s, like it or not, so instead of complaining, why dont you embrace change!
Because we as Americans are NOT required to embrace the illegal invasion of American society. Why? Oh right, because illegal immigration is illegal. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Old 11-03-2008, 01:58 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,968,755 times
Thank God I don't live in Houston, Dallas, Miami, Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, or New York City.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:28 PM

539 posts, read 2,103,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Thank God I don't live in Houston, Dallas, Miami, Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, or New York City.
Don't forget Atlanta.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 PM

343 posts, read 510,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
Because we as Americans are NOT required to embrace the illegal invasion of American society. Why? Oh right, because illegal immigration is illegal. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Illegal invasion of America? Hmmm...why does that sound so familiar?

Old 11-03-2008, 02:44 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,199,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post

There is no ethnic cleansing in the Chicago area. I live in the Chicago area and yes their are close to 2 million hispanics in Chicagoland and Illinois, but what do that have to do with Ethnic cleansing? I don't think you know what ethnic cleansing really means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration