Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 08:41 PM

50,308 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Nice to meet you. Lots of them like to play the race card on me also and I am of Mexican heritage. That really drives them crazy to no end. You have seen the illegals lovers in here no doubt by now.
Apparently the heritage means more to them than the honor and pledge of allegiance to their Country. There is a border whether or not they choose to believe it's existence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Apparently the heritage means more to them than the honor and pledge of allegiance to their Country. There is a border whether or not they choose to believe it's existence.
You are quite right. My parents came to this country legally and I was born here and served my country. I have my own business and do quite well for my family. We recently moved from the LA area of CA because of the illegal problem and the violence and the overall degradation of CA. I saw firstahnd how the pro-illegal crowd treats people who disagree with them, especially if that person is of Mexican heritage.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:16 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
You are quite right. My parents came to this country legally and I was born here and served my country. I have my own business and do quite well for my family. We recently moved from the LA area of CA because of the illegal problem and the violence and the overall degradation of CA. I saw firstahnd how the pro-illegal crowd treats people who disagree with them, especially if that person is of Mexican heritage.
that I do believe.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:46 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
that I do believe.
I did not know that I was a coconut. LOLOLOL That is what they call those of us who are against illegals and disagree with the pro-illegal crown. Of course, we also get called worse things. My family was threatened. After that happened was when we took the opportunity to get the hell out. It helped that CA has fallen into the abyss anyway.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
I did not know that I was a coconut. LOLOLOL That is what they call those of us who are against illegals and disagree with the pro-illegal crown. Of course, we also get called worse things. My family was threatened. After that happened was when we took the opportunity to get the hell out. It helped that CA has fallen into the abyss anyway.
God: I am so sorry.........your people were trying to do the right thing and a bunch of Third World criminals chased you'll out----------yet, apparently the authorities would not step up and help.

At least here in Arizona with the exception of Tucson; the MEChA types watch their manners------------or else. Good people are allowed to protect themselves here without repercussions from so-called 'liberals'---------who are anything but Liberal towards Middle Class Americans.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:06 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
If the fliers were in regards to illegal aliens that does not = anti immigrant.
I find any and all hate groups to be distasteful at best. That said they unlike illegals have a constitutional right to be here and to spew their hate filled rhetoric.
In physics there is a law. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. As the economy worsen illegals might be wise to keep this in mind. Many people who were reasonable and at worse angry with illegals may become sympathetic towards these hate groups. Those who would seek to release their frustrations at easy targets.
History. Think of Nazi Germany. 20 years before Hitlers rise to power no one would have guessed what lay in store for the jewish citizens of germany. History has a nastey habit of repeating itself when people forget the lessons of the past.
The fact is illegals are in fact not immigrants. They are trespassers and criminals. Nothing more and nothing less. As more and more US citizens become victims of illegal aliens there will be less and less tolerance.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
If the fliers were in regards to illegal aliens that does not = anti immigrant.
I find any and all hate groups to be distasteful at best. That said they unlike illegals have a constitutional right to be here and to spew their hate filled rhetoric.
In physics there is a law. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. As the economy worsen illegals might be wise to keep this in mind. Many people who were reasonable and at worse angry with illegals may become sympathetic towards these hate groups. Those who would seek to release their frustrations at easy targets.
History. Think of Nazi Germany. 20 years before Hitlers rise to power no one would have guessed what lay in store for the jewish citizens of germany. History has a nastey habit of repeating itself when people forget the lessons of the past.
The fact is illegals are in fact not immigrants. They are trespassers and criminals. Nothing more and nothing less. As more and more US citizens become victims of illegal aliens there will be less and less tolerance.
Tin:

What you just outlined scares me as well.................

Again: I just hope to God that the Feds wake up and really start to bear down on mass deportations-------------or, many innocent people (of any race/ethnicity) may suffer.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:01 PM

274 posts, read 197,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Ah great - the crazies are coming out of the woodwork.
Luckily neonazis are cowardly and tend to be broke trailer park trash so I highly doubt anything will actually come of this.
All the same, the citizens of Fort Collins would be wise to nip this in the bud lest these azzhats feel they have a 'homebase' so to speak there.

Love to see where you got this BRILLIANT information from. Typical ignorance at its best again.Do not call people trailer trash because you do not agree with them k.Makes you look stupid.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:34 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Love to see where you got this BRILLIANT information from. Typical ignorance at its best again.Do not call people trailer trash because you do not agree with them k.Makes you look stupid.
Oh c'mon....it's not as if those types tend to be the sharpest tools in the shed anyway....

Old 04-12-2009, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
KKK=MEChA

Next!

I have a huge problem with racism based on a person's DNA.

Now; if discussing cultural differences------------we are on the same page.

BTW: I am Nordic White.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration