Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 03:56 PM

439 posts, read 617,077 times

Advertisements

Anti-Latino Hate Crimes Rise for Fourth Year in a Row | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

All the hate talk towards Hispanic has brought an increase of crimes against Hispanics in the USA.

Old 06-07-2009, 04:05 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
This is NOT the anti-hispanic, anti- "immigrant" forum. Since none of you think you are illegal aliens, shouldn't this article be posted in the P&OC forum?

After all this is the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION forum. What does an article about latino hate crimes have to do with the issue of Illegal Immigration? Could it be that you are blurring the lines in order to troll and have it both ways?

Old 06-07-2009, 04:33 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
This is NOT the anti-hispanic, anti- "immigrant" forum. Since none of you think you are illegal aliens, shouldn't this article be posted in the P&OC forum?

After all this is the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION forum. What does an article about latino hate crimes have to do with the issue of Illegal Immigration? Could it be that you are blurring the lines in order to troll and have it both ways?
Some pro-illegals just never learn (or are capable of learning) the differences, do they?

Old 06-07-2009, 04:42 PM

486 posts, read 984,253 times
I agree with this one for once. Moderator can this thread be moved to the main Politics forum?

Old 06-07-2009, 04:44 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,243,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Anti-Latino Hate Crimes Rise for Fourth Year in a Row | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

All the hate talk towards Hispanic has brought an increase of crimes against Hispanics in the USA.
Morris Dees is where I go for my news too...

Morris Dees -- Child Molester, Pervert, and Liar?

http://www.zianet.com/web/dees2.htm

Old 06-07-2009, 04:55 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:

Not to mention the rise in illegals' crimes against American citizens, and most are racist these days. Tit for tat I would say. Find something else to be happy about. Are you sure you are an American?

Last edited by Anonymous Political Junky; 06-07-2009 at 05:45 PM..

Old 06-07-2009, 04:57 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Some pro-illegals just never learn (or are capable of learning) the differences, do they?
Obviously not. Unless and until they come up with legitimate, rational reasons that justifies giving amnesty to multiple millions of illegal aliens who have no respect for the rule of law and are here simply to live off of America's taxpayers, they really should refrain from making themselves look totally ridiculous.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:00 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,243,102 times
New Order

^^^ there's just something about that name....

I know what it is.....

New "World" Order

Old 06-07-2009, 05:55 PM

706 posts, read 940,222 times
If You feed (respond to) a troll You feed his/her ego. They survive. The only reason "trolls" exist is to disrupt,re-direct a discussion away from the original intent, or to bait a member to respond in a manner that would get them banned.
In general,"trolls" add nothing to a discussion.They post a lot,but only to get a reaction. They really have nothing to say.
What happens to a "troll" who doesn't get a response? When his/her ego is starved?
I think I'll find out.
While I disagree with all of the pro invasion crowd here,I do not consider them "trolls".

Perhaps we need an internet site such as ineedattention.com where all of these individuals could reside.and stroke each other....

JMO

Old 06-07-2009, 06:04 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:

Shouldn't you be paying attention to all the Hispanics killing and kidnapping other Hispanics? How about all those Hispanics that commit crimes against illegal immigrants, holding them hostage for bribery money? That's where the real problem is. See if you can focus on the Hispanic on Hispanic crime rate which is reaching astounding numbers both here and in their own countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration