Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 03:53 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times

Advertisements

According to a senior Social Security Administration official, 75 percent of illegal aliens use fraudulent Social Security numbers to get jobs.In 2008, 16 percent of all identity theft in Utah was employment related. This is an increase of 14 percent over 2007 and it reflects the growth in the state's illegal immigrant population.
When illegal aliens use fraudulent documents to get jobs, they commit major felonies, including document fraud, perjury on I-9 forms and identity theft. In spite of this, Utah's law enforcement leaders ignore these crimes to build trust in the illegal alien community. They ignore the fact that an estimated 50,000 Utah children are already victims of an epidemic of illegal alien-driven identity theft and that 1,626 employers were found to be paying salaries to the Social Security numbers of Utah children on public assistance under the age of 13.

They refuse to acknowledge that their failure to aggressively pursue and arrest illegal aliens using fake documents fuels employment related, child identity theft in Utah in spite of the fact that in Arizona an estimated one million children have their Social Security numbers being used mainly by illegal aliens for employment purposes.

Having good relations with illegals has consequences | thespectrum.com | The Spectrum

Last edited by JDubsMom; 06-02-2009 at 04:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 05:19 AM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Using a child's stolen social number? Man, it don't get much lower than preying on children.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:33 AM

807 posts, read 1,302,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Using a child's stolen social number? Man, it don't get much lower than preying on children.
I Agree.. It's funny how a group that advocates against "Tearing Families apart" would be taking advantage of children in this way..

Old 06-02-2009, 06:54 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
I Agree.. It's funny how a group that advocates against "Tearing Families apart" would be taking advantage of children in this way..
We are discussing bottom feeders as it is.....................those individuals that Mexico especially does not want due in part to the White supremacy there.

I very rarely see a White Latino who has that 'illegal alien' vibe.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:47 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,342 times
Quote:
I very rarely see a White Latino who has that 'illegal alien' vibe.

I doubt very much that you see that many White Latinos period, regardless of whether they are here legally or illegally. After all you live in Arizona and most Arizona Latinos are from Mexico/Central America and not Argentina.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:08 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
I doubt very much that you see that many White Latinos period, regardless of whether they are here legally or illegally. After all you live in Arizona and most Arizona Latinos are from Mexico/Central America and not Argentina.
Actually, nearly 2/3 of Arizona Latinos aren't from Mexico, Central America, OR Argentina...they're from Arizona, having been born there....just as the vast majority of Illinois Anglos are not from Great Britain...

Old 06-03-2009, 06:08 PM

439 posts, read 616,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
There is no White Latinos in Mexico or Central America? That is news to me.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:23 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,342 times
Quote:
There is no White Latinos in Mexico or Central America? That is news to me.
There are some but it is not that big. The percentage of Whites in Mexico is 9% which is about the same as the percentage of Whites in South Africa.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:13 PM

6 posts, read 9,832 times
Default stealing children's SSNs

It should be easy to track down where the # was stolen. People who have access to these numbers are stealing them & giving them to illegal friends or selling them. A patient in a hospital may have their SSN on their bedside chart. What's to keep that info being stolen by one of the cleaning people, or one of the nurses.
If someone is working where they have access to SSNs & they are sympathetic to illegals (& obviously not to children), they will take the numbers. I believe there are a few people stealing a lot of these numbers. It looks as though workplaces need to make some effort to protect these numbers, because obviously what they are doing is not enough.
Isn't identity theft illegal?

Old 11-23-2009, 01:40 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail in Seattle View Post
It should be easy to track down where the # was stolen. People who have access to these numbers are stealing them & giving them to illegal friends or selling them. A patient in a hospital may have their SSN on their bedside chart. What's to keep that info being stolen by one of the cleaning people, or one of the nurses.
If someone is working where they have access to SSNs & they are sympathetic to illegals (& obviously not to children), they will take the numbers. I believe there are a few people stealing a lot of these numbers. It looks as though workplaces need to make some effort to protect these numbers, because obviously what they are doing is not enough.
Isn't identity theft illegal?
I believe that the US Suprem Court ruled that it is only theft if you knew the person that number belonged to or something like that.
Pathetic. Thats like saying that its only car theft if you knew the owner of the car that you stole. Otherwise how were you supposed to know that it actually belonged to someone else?
How about this. You knew that it wasn't yours to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration