Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 07:56 AM

739 posts, read 2,262,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read Culture of Critique View Post
Janice Hahn is a pathetic piece of garbage. The only thing she has is the name recognition she inherited from her father. As for Reyes, he's yet another Hispano-Mestizo Nationalist and is motivated by his racist views. I'm surprised Tony Villar hasn't jumped into the fray yet, but he was probably busy with a different photo op.
It is not possible for him to be racists if your extremely liberal no one from a foreign country can do anything wrong. I am extremely racists because I think all illegals need to be deported. And I need to go to jail for it so I hope I get arrested
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 07:57 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Postura a favor de ley antiinmigrante - Al Punto

Interesting -- yet some on here make the claim that every single "hispanic" is adamantly against the Arizona law.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:10 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Read Culture of Critique View Post
Janice Hahn is a pathetic piece of garbage. The only thing she has is the name recognition she inherited from her father. As for Reyes, he's yet another Hispano-Mestizo Nationalist and is motivated by his racist views. I'm surprised Tony Villar hasn't jumped into the fray yet, but he was probably busy with a different photo op.
Speaking of Nationalists, I have a question about your C-D name and profile.

I googled "Culture of Critique" and the first hit that came up was for a book by a white supremacist author, Kevin MacDonald.

I googled "Voice of Reason Network" and it is a site by and for right wing Russian Orthodox Nationalists which IMO seemed very anti-American and anti-Semitic.

If that is the "Culture of Critique" and "Voice of Reason Network" that you're referring to, you referring to people as "racist" and "nationalist" is the pot calling the kettle black. If you're referring to something else, I apologize.

BTW, you can always google what "majoun" means - it's something I do fully support!

Old 05-02-2010, 10:17 PM

706 posts, read 940,222 times
1) Does California buy any water or electricity from Arizona ?

2 ) And, if so, what if AZ decides to boycott California ?

Old 05-02-2010, 10:21 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,902 times
Is there an effort going on in Arizona right now to buy one way bus tickets for illegals to LA and SF where they are more welcomed? Does anyone in Arizona know?

Old 05-02-2010, 11:11 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,173 times
Who gives a s**t.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:20 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Los Angeles. Another dump of a city to counter-boycott, easily done.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:29 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,300,551 times
Arizona better be careful. When you lose major events like a Superbowl and a Democratic/Republican National Convention, that will hurt. The people who love this policy are dumb rednecks. They are not going to bring jobs or money to this state. The last thing we need is to attract a bunch of "patriots" ie rednecks with guns who just want to join in the frenzy. I really don't care about all the good ole boys who are like "Yeah, I love Arizona, I'm gonna move there" Sorry, I would much rather have a liberal software company from the west coast move here than a bunch of hicks

Old 05-02-2010, 11:37 PM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post

2 ) And, if so, what if AZ decides to boycott California ?
Hello borderlord~

I'm suprised you mentioned it. I highly doubt that AZ will do it considering their economy is down 10% since the bill was signed, or so I read.

I'm actually very concerned for AZ. As you know, I have family there and if conditions continue, this can also affect them. The way the economy is in the country, it is safe to say that AZ is going to lose their jobs. And if this problem persists, it will ultimately hurt the entire country's economy.

Besides, AZ is already not looking good in the eyes of the nation, boycotting CA when CA has done nothing to deserve it, will be a no no.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:55 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
It would be much more productive for Los Angeles to boycott illegal aliens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration