Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 09:04 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times

Advertisements

....adopt an illegal? You can provide for their food, schooling, shelter, clothing, babies, etc etc.

Instead of the illegals blocking traffic and whining about how we are so horrible, you all should take care of them so you and them can be happy. It is a win win win deal. Yes, three wins.

Win 1) The pro illegals get their precious illegals to stay
Win 2) The illegals stay in the USA
Win 3) For the anti illegals not having to support them with our tax dollars

Why don't the pro illegals take the illegals under their wing and take care of them? Since they want them here so bad, this shouldnt be a problem, right?

So which of the usual pro illegal posters will adopt their first one? Let me know. I might send you a little check for support for staying true to your cause.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2010, 01:24 PM

244 posts, read 814,769 times
I doubt that you will have to send out a single check.

Old 05-21-2010, 01:34 PM

166 posts, read 246,815 times
Talking WHOA!! Wait a darned mninute here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
....adopt an illegal? You can provide for their food, schooling, shelter, clothing, babies, etc etc.

Instead of the illegals blocking traffic and whining about how we are so horrible, you all should take care of them so you and them can be happy. It is a win win win deal. Yes, three wins.

Win 1) The pro illegals get their precious illegals to stay
Win 2) The illegals stay in the USA
Win 3) For the anti illegals not having to support them with our tax dollars

Why don't the pro illegals take the illegals under their wing and take care of them? Since they want them here so bad, this shouldnt be a problem, right?

So which of the usual pro illegal posters will adopt their first one? Let me know. I might send you a little check for support for staying true to your cause.
Paying their bills is one thing...and I fully agree, but we need to take this a step (or two) further.I say they have to also accept full responsibility for any additional acts....murder, rape, no driver license and wreck......
And this responsibility should be for life because you KNOW we can't expect the illegals to actually be responsible for themselves!

Old 05-21-2010, 04:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Wait....no one offered to adopt an illegal? Why not?

Old 05-21-2010, 04:59 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times
<<<Crickets chirping>>>

Old 05-21-2010, 06:44 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,291,070 times
Okay, if those against it don't use services where any work. Oh, wait, that would mean that they couldn't shop or buy from most places and would have to pay much higher prices.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:59 PM

166 posts, read 246,815 times
Much higher prices? In what fairytale? But, if true, it'll be worth every extra cent. Illegals need to go home.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:34 PM

378 posts, read 424,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2ten View Post
Much higher prices? In what fairytale? But, if true, it'll be worth every extra cent. Illegals need to go home.
Because you'd be hard-pressed to find many (or any?) businesses today that do not employ illegals in some form or another. Cheap labor. If these corrupt businesses did not hire illegals, they'd have to pay higher wages, which means higher prices passed on to consumers.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:36 PM

160 posts, read 183,739 times
I'm not going to fight with you theliberalvoice you are just simply trolling now. You are obviously anti-mexican and racist and I will leave it at that.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:38 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
It isn't necessary to adopt illegals.

We've already adopted Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration