Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 07:28 PM

786 posts, read 4,736,956 times

Advertisements

What if we (the US Government) paid the Illegal Aliens to go home to Mexico. If illegals apply to the US Officals, we would pay each of them $10K to go home. That money would go into the Mexican economy and give them a fresh start. What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2007, 07:59 PM
JD.

199 posts, read 488,351 times
I'm sure many Americans would jump at the chance to donate 10,000 of their hard earned dollars to an illegal alien, but I don't think that would fly. Since when is it our responsibility to ensure Mexico's economic stability, should Americans go to the nearest Western Union and wire a couple grand to Nairobi or Kenya? Here's a plan B for you: Enforce exsisting employment laws, which make hiring an illegal a crime,and watch the illegal aliens head back home right before your eyes...and it didn't cost a penny!

Old 06-17-2007, 08:07 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,372,952 times
I say cut them off to recieving my tax dollars and they will go home, if they can't leach on the USA they will have no reason to be here.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:17 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,305,861 times
When I lived in Texas, Immigration would send out a bus...round up a bus load and take them to Mexico...a free ride to the home country is all I think they should get for being in the country illegally and breaking the laws while here.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:21 PM

19,972 posts, read 30,291,845 times
why stop at 10k,,why not 50k, and if they return (illegally) jump it to 100,000

lets reward them for ,,breaching our immigrations laws!!

sounds like the american thing to do,,grab our ankles,,

Old 06-17-2007, 08:24 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,758,958 times
Here's my incentive....go home or go to jail.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:43 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,684,010 times
If we offered illegal aliens ten grand a pop to go home it would attract whoever is left south of the border, and they would flood north into the US hoping to get their hands on some of the loot.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:05 PM

398 posts, read 1,410,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
If we offered illegal aliens ten grand a pop to go home it would attract whoever is left south of the border, and they would flood north into the US hoping to get their hands on some of the loot.

exactly. I would consider that option if we were dealing with normal people. But it is too late for everything now. We have to fix the problem from its roots, and that is deporting by force unconditionally every single one of them. Prosecute them, round them up, toss them to the other side of the border.

However, those so claimed anchor babies, well, we could pay them 10 grand to go with their families back to their country. If WE (the victims) are separating families, why they don't get together in mexico?? uh?? Oh!! I forgot there is no easy money and benefits in mexico like the racist gringos have...

It is enough my people. We must STOP this evil bill, fight and demand sealing of the border and massive unconditional deportation. They can apply from their countries to come here legally. IF they qualify with the necessary skills, they can come with the already available anually visas to migrate to the best country in the world.

P.S. Snce the government is so good with excuses, I offer my self voluntary to work catching illegals on the streets, at my own expense. My only reward and pride, is to have The United States of America back as it used to be.

Globalization my ass...

Old 06-17-2007, 11:09 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,027,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post
What if we (the US Government) paid the Illegal Aliens to go home to Mexico. If illegals apply to the US Officals, we would pay each of them $10K to go home. That money would go into the Mexican economy and give them a fresh start. What do you think?

no. again, we would be rewarding them for their unlawful behavior of being here in the first place. besides that, how could we trust them that they wouldn't come back again into the united states?

Old 06-17-2007, 11:10 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,305,861 times
I say we let them stay here and we just anex Mexico, kick out their government, clean the place up, we would make good money on the tourism there and problem solved...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration