Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 02:20 AM

652 posts, read 2,804,518 times

Advertisements

First video in five shot at San Diego's Chicano Park during some sort of La Raza meeting. See the woman filming, accompanied by just one man, get accosted by dozens of Reconquistas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBMIgv730RA

More antics here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ma3Drvj9sk

Think you live in the U.S.? Think again.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:57 PM

1,398 posts, read 6,606,973 times
A better example would be city-data poster Kele's first post on this page here
http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...-states-3.html
where they are rather more violent to an American woman, not just rude and obstructive.

I add this, as a member of the media, that lots of people are knee-jerk antagonistic towards the media, even when we are well-behaved in our newsgathering, and that might mitigate others' response towards these videos. Read Kele's tortured account of being beaten up by screaming Spanish-speaking men at a rally about illegals here in Los Angeles, and shudder for real...

Old 04-15-2007, 05:28 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
I have seen that so many times, I cant even count. the illegal supporters should arrested right along with the illegals. I didnt see one American flag but heard viva mexico and saw all Mexican flags, thought they wanted to be citizens? WRONG!!!!

Old 04-16-2007, 08:48 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,156,445 times
Default this is our government

This is our government and leaders of what used to be our country. They want whatever gives them more money, nothing is illegal in this context, it is only a law that needs "updating".

Notice how the police really dont care, because they are still getting paid. Its all about the leadership in this country.

If you notice that all the attention turned to aplologies in the media, I guess if you apologize you can stab someone in the back and ask for the knife back?

'"We dont have the resources to fix the illegal immigration problem" really the media can get Imus fired...

Our country has become a "mob scene mentality" simply agree and join the most popular view, regardless if it is a law breaking, drug dealing, murdering illegal immigrant, Laws dont matter, only majority and money

Old 04-19-2007, 06:28 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,089,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfilm View Post
A better example would be city-data poster Kele's first post on this page here
http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...-states-3.html
where they are rather more violent to an American woman, not just rude and obstructive.

I add this, as a member of the media, that lots of people are knee-jerk antagonistic towards the media, even when we are well-behaved in our newsgathering, and that might mitigate others' response towards these videos. Read Kele's tortured account of being beaten up by screaming Spanish-speaking men at a rally about illegals here in Los Angeles, and shudder for real...
Shocking and very sad to hear this happened to an American woman, in public without police coming to the rescue. The police have had big trouble with illegals/hispanics in Maywood near L.A....who are out of control. Unfortunately, women being beat up by illegals/hispanics happens all the time in America now, and it's commonplace in Mexico; women beatings and drinking is in their culture and they have brought it here. We've had a good country, one of laws and the majority of citizens obeyed them, then life really changed for the worse when the illegals came here starting in the 80's, bringing many who are lawless antisocial types of all sorts.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:58 AM

157 posts, read 309,989 times
Unhappy Logic

This is not surprising. It isn't about wanting to be a citizen more like wanting to take over.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:06 AM

226 posts, read 312,118 times
They say they want to take America back...I believe that's what it's about for them. The way our politicians are allowing this, I believe it could happen.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:12 AM

402 posts, read 1,061,391 times
These must have been horrible videos....This was on both of the YouTube links.

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:24 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Oh, I'm sure those videos were all wrong! Some poster said these people were "humble and respectful".....so we know this just can't be true!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:02 AM

15,756 posts, read 38,208,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh, I'm sure those videos were all wrong! Some poster said these people were "humble and respectful".....so we know this just can't be true!
Uhhh what videos. They have been long since removed as a TOS violation.

Your credibility just took one hell of a hit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration