Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2014, 07:26 PM

111 posts, read 435,465 times

Advertisements

Does anybody know what time the shuttles to the lots start at Indianapolis International Airport? Do they run all night or do they begin at say 5am for example?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 06:14 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times
Shuttles run 24 hours a day.

Indianapolis International Airport

Old 02-27-2014, 07:51 AM

891 posts, read 2,450,302 times
I was speaking with a shuttle driver just about 10 days ago and I asked her that exact question. it was a day that I got to the airport at 4:00 AM and arrived back at the airport after 1:00 AM (21 hours later) . So I wondered if they go all the time.

She said basically yes, if flights are still coming in. But if no flights are coming in they will either have fewer shuttles or will stop them for an hour or two until people start arriving for the early morning flights.

So basically it can be a little bit harder to get a shuttle between 1:30 AM and 3:30 AM or there abouts.

but the shuttles are scheduled to run 24 hours a day officially and she said they often do.

Hope that makes sense.

keep in mind she was just one of the drivers, not an airport official or in anyway in charge.

Like I mentioned I arrived at the parking lot around 4:00 AM and had maybe a minute or two wait for a shuttle and saw other shuttles driving through the lot. So by 5:00 no problem what-so-ever.

They do an excellent job from my experience. And the heated shuttle waiting stations are pretty nice.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:23 PM

111 posts, read 435,465 times
Thanks guys. I got to the airport about 4:15am on Wednesday and the shuttles were very active. I saw 4, which surprised me. For my flight home, I'm not worried about that because I arrive around 5:30pm on Saturday. That's the schedule anyway.

I just had to ask because usually if I'm going to the airport, I'm able to arrange other transportation so the shuttles don't matter to me, but this was kind of a last minute trip so I wasn't able to set anything else up to get to the airport.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis