Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times

Advertisements

Agreed, Ashkar. I could just as easily post a picture of a KKK rally and say, "no thanks, Jesus". Extremists from ANY religion are just that - extremists.

If you're happy with your relationship with Allah, and believe he brings you protection and comfort, more power to you.

Personally, I don't feel the need for any protection from a "God", by any name you choose to call him/her/it. That's just me, though.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:12 PM

48 posts, read 52,680 times
THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT BETWEEN ISLAM IN IRAN AND SUDIA AND THE COUNTRY AROUND IT THE KORAN IS THE SAME BUT IRAN SHOW IT SELF WORSHIP ALLAH ALONE WHILE IN SECRET THEY ASK ALI TO HELP THEM ALI IS MAN DO NOT THINK THE Terrorism UNDERSTAND THE KORAN ALLAH DID NOT TALK US TO DO LIKE THIS ISLAM IS PEACE

Old 04-29-2011, 01:01 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,917,890 times
Default Unbelievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
soon you will know who is allah
Trying the old fear-mongering approach, huh? Ever hear of Pascal's Wager? Look it up, and how silly it is. Sorry: but why would I become subservient to a vengeful God?

Also, why do you try to threaten me when I am going to supposedly meet my maker? Too bad you've been burdened by such manipulations by your teachers and elders. Your childhood experience proves nothing but simple coincidence. I wasn't in a car accident today. I didn't have a heart attack either. And, oddly, no dogs attacked me! Wow, huh? Allah's doing according to you?

Quote:
If you stuck in any thing say oh allah and trust he will protect you i will give you one story happened to me and my mother when i was 10 years old my mother toke me to shopping and after shopping we did not find any car we walk in the mid the street i swear there were many dogs the dogs walk to us i swear by allah my mother and me cry to allah and we read some verse from korn allah send to us car man his wife inside the car they toke us to our home this is not only there are many allah will protect you but if you believe
Also if you don't. This is a sorry state of proof!

Quote:
LOOK ISLAM NOT Terrorism AND I HATE AL THE TERRORISM I SWEAR ALSO IN MY COUNTRY THERE IS LIKE THIS DO NOT THINK IRAN IS MUSLUM COUNTRY MOST OF THEM DO BAD THING MOST OF THEM ASK HELP FROM MAN THE ISLAM IN IRAN AND AFGANSTAN AND IRAQ NOT LIKE SUDIA AND THE COUNTRY AROUND IT WE HATE IRAN A LOT THEY DID NOT PRACTICE THE KORAN AND STORY OF MOHHAMED PEACE BE UPON HIM IN THE SECRET THEY ASK THE HELP FROM ALI NOT FROM GOD WHILE THEY KNOW IS TABOO ASK HELP FROM ANY ONE BESIDE GOD
Yeah yeah. I don't believe it, based on the readily available video and written evidence. Too bad for you that TV showed your people dancing in the streets following that horrible event. Far too many Muslims have claimed their support for and enjoyment of that terrible day.

As well, your brothers have done little to denounce or expose those in this country who continue to plan the deaths of innocent non-Muslims, and Americans in particular.

You have little if any credibility with the American public, and certainly not with the thinking religious.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:31 PM

659 posts, read 1,102,022 times
Quote:
If you stuck in any thing say oh allah and trust he will protect you i will give you one story happened to me and my mother when i was 10 years old my mother toke me to shopping and after shopping we did not find any car we walk in the mid the street i swear there were many dogs the dogs walk to us i swear by allah my mother and me cry to allah and we read some verse from korn allah send to us car man his wife inside the car they toke us to our home this is not only there are many allah will protect you but if you believe
So let me get this straight. You were hanging out in the street with your mom, there were some dogs around, you prayed, a guy gave you a ride home, therefore Allah.

You'll have to do better than that.

Quote:
bleave me he is prophet allah give him miracle if he is gog tell me who is the god before the birth of jesus so why most of disaster happened in cristian country why jesus did not protect all this country allah sent prophet jesus to learn the people the path of god but the people worship jesus
Ashkar, we've been over this before...

List of natural disasters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of the serious disasters, the kind that kill more than a few thousand people, happen in China or Bangladesh for some reason, and these are not particularly christian countries.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:08 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,603 times
Quote:
So what city are you from where dog packs will routinely band together to attack people that are walking down the street shopping? I may want to skip this city on my travels.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:13 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,515,106 times
Quote:
so why most of disaster happened in cristian country
Yes, why must I live in disaster prone America? Why couldn't I be blessed enough to live in the utopian paradise that is the middle east?

Old 04-29-2011, 09:17 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,126,062 times
Quote:
call ALLAH ALONE AND BELIEVE BY HIS MASSAGE THE [KORAN] HE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY THING LOOK AT DISASTER IN THIS DAYS IN USA I SWEAR IT IS FROM ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ONE HE IS ALLAH
Tell that to the Muslims who died in the tornadoes.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:20 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,015,894 times
Wrong god ashkar. Lemmy Kilmister is the one true god.

Hail his greatness and abide by his words of glorious wisdom. You can do so by listening to his incredible message on a motorhead album. Praise him. There is no god but Lemmy. Follow him and you will be protected from hell and disaster. I swear it.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:28 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
now!! now!! where is allah when he is needed

Syrian army overtakes mosque, killing 4 - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

guess he don't like woman and children.?? i thought you said that allah would protect people in a mosque

wake up buddy!!! allah is just a character made up by an old clever camel herder nomad man that wanted to be a dictator, to controll his sheoples..

i konw the truth bites!!!!>> but what else can i say.. Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 04-30-2011 at 11:53 AM..

Old 04-30-2011, 09:35 AM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar
call ALLAH ALONE AND BELIEVE BY HIS MASSAGE THE [KORAN] HE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY THING LOOK AT DISASTER IN THIS DAYS IN USA I SWEAR IT IS FROM ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ONE HE IS ALLAH
Gee, I thought Pakistan was a Muslim country....Allah is not doing a very good job is he?

YouTube - No land to stand: Aerial video of flood, Pakistan under water
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam