Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2012, 08:56 AM

285 posts, read 297,806 times

Advertisements

In Islam actions are very important whether good or bad. There are two angel ( watcher angel ) around us. One is in the right and one in the left. one who is in the right notes our " good actions " and one who is in the left notes our " bad actions " for doomsday. They are along a adult human until death time and when a person dead that angels leave him and go back along that workbooks to the heaven . In the doomsday God will judge accurately due to those workbooks.That workbook which " good actions " is written in it convey to the heaven and that workbook which " bad actions " is written in it convey to the hell. in other word if a person's " good action " is more than his " bad actions " he will guide to the heaven ( god forgives his sins ) and if his sins is more than his good action he will go to the hell ( this law is about Muslims and for a period of the time - for example 50 or 100 or 1000 years or more afterwards he will released of hell and go to the heaven . This occur when god encounter a Muslim by his justice but if he encounter him by his forgiveness may forgive him and don't send him to the hell )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 09:03 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,132,711 times
No, I don't think that is the truth....I do not believe there is a hell, nor heaven for that matter....What you have here is just an ancient myth.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:04 AM

927 posts, read 1,458,822 times
wow ... thats cool!

I have a similar belief ... according to Biblical scholars our spirit strives to go toward God

TO ME:
It's like each wrong you do is a fishing sinker added to a string of a helium balloon. It's weight is based on severity of the wrong.

It's weight is also based on extent of the good you do.

It's like each well doing you do is a fishing sinker taken off a string of that same helium balloon string. It's weight is also based on the extent of the good you do.
Your post is to me a conformation that I have become spiritually aware without outer influences which have added to the validity of what I have started to understand!

THANK YOU!

Old 01-09-2012, 09:06 AM

927 posts, read 1,458,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
No, I don't think that is the truth....I do not believe there is a hell, nor heaven for that matter....What you have here is just an ancient myth.
and what you have is an UNPROVEN OPINION.

just because you are unable to have a working relationship with faith does not qualify your opinion as a fact.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:17 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Duck View Post
and what you have is an UNPROVEN OPINION.

just because you are unable to have a working relationship with faith does not qualify your opinion as a fact.
Mine is a sensible opinion...Is yours? Is yours proven? I don't think so....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam