Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2015, 02:22 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,646,691 times

Advertisements

I have been responding to so many denial of facts [obvious and glaring] by Muslims here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
It seems to me that many people who deride Islam, want to ignore the fact, that Islam, is a religion of moderation, and espouses non-aggression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AayanKhan View Post
Islam is the best, perfect and peace full religion in the world. Act of some individuals does not represent the whole religion. First you have to get valid knowledge about Islam.

There are many perspectives one can understand the concept of denial, i.e. psychology, evolutionary biology, neuro-psychology, etc.

Here is the the neuro-scientific perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0R0OCurkLM

Note this video explains the principles involve in the brain and mind based on typical examples.
These principles are the same with denial within the context of religions which is more clear-cut due to an inherent serious existential desperation.

The basis of the denial, lying and confabulations is due to the very high stake of an existential threat and desperations.
Religions like Islam threaten Muslims with terrible Hell & no eternal life in heaven [virgins for some] if they do not comply with the Quran [& AHadiths] and other messages from their clergies.

Thus Muslims will do anything to denial whatever do not conform to their belief, e.g. moderates will keep insisting Islam per-se is a religion of peace, despite the glaring evidence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

The evil prone believers will denial whatever is generally human rights and persistent conform to the words and context of the Quran where they are led to commit evils and terrible evils around the world.

So it useful to understand the neuro-mechanics in one's brain and mind when denying what is undisputable facts right in front of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2015, 05:37 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,081,696 times
It works in both directions. I see the same factors at work among those who fail to see the peace, tranquility and tolerance in the Qur'an and the performance of Islam.

Old 12-01-2015, 06:14 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,165,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
It works in both directions. I see the same factors at work among those who fail to see the peace, tranquility and tolerance in the Qur'an and the performance of Islam.
But you believe horrible torture for all eternity is love based.

“for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

Old 12-01-2015, 07:34 PM

569 posts, read 552,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I have been responding to so many denial of facts [obvious and glaring] by Muslims here.

There are many perspectives one can understand the concept of denial, i.e. psychology, evolutionary biology, neuro-psychology, etc.

Here is the the neuro-scientific perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0R0OCurkLM

Note this video explains the principles involve in the brain and mind based on typical examples.
These principles are the same with denial within the context of religions which is more clear-cut due to an inherent serious existential desperation.

The basis of the denial, lying and confabulations is due to the very high stake of an existential threat and desperations.
Religions like Islam threaten Muslims with terrible Hell & no eternal life in heaven [virgins for some] if they do not comply with the Quran [& AHadiths] and other messages from their clergies.

Thus Muslims will do anything to denial whatever do not conform to their belief, e.g. moderates will keep insisting Islam per-se is a religion of peace, despite the glaring evidence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

The evil prone believers will denial whatever is generally human rights and persistent conform to the words and context of the Quran where they are led to commit evils and terrible evils around the world.

So it useful to understand the neuro-mechanics in one's brain and mind when denying what is undisputable facts right in front of them.

Look pal: If you are so wise and smart, please go falling yourselves on the ISIS. The curing of the ISIS army would be a blessing to the people of the regions.

In case you don't notice where the ISIS is, I shall point out for you which caliphate is in the middle of deserts and the Earth. You couldn't miss it, wherever you go you run into it. And if you want a pleaseant flight, as you always do, to the countries, I believe all the armed forces of the world would gladly airdrop you in there. The ISIS might even throws you an welcome party at landings. Therefore, we could save our paratroops and ammunations. A psych pill is ranging from $1-$7 dollars, hence how many crates you want? Would you like to take the injection-sorties with you? How about the nurses?

This is an religion forum. Please take your chinese mindcontrols somewhere else. We(the religious peoples) know where to find you, when we need you. Please don't solicit here. I repeat: the ISIS has declared to become an physical insititution, therefore you can't miss them. Go saving the world.

Old 12-01-2015, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Even if you see some people focusing on the evil side of Quran and Islam, it is implied Islam as a religion has its good elements which no one would deny.
It is just human nature that humans by default has to focus on the evil and what is a threat to survival.
So you can take it no one [with rare exceptions] is denying there are good and useful elements [especially the Medinian verses] in the Quran.

It is fact the Quran [& Ahadiths] has a significant quantum of evil laden elements [> 55%] and this is manifested in reality by SOME evil prone Muslims. The evidence is SO glaring and obvious but many Muslims like yourself, the ones I listed in the OP and many others strongly deny Islam-in-part is evil and is the ultimate cause of Islam-inspired-violence.

Islam is monotheism but is two-facet, i.e. it has good and evil elements within the Quran and ethos of Islam. So a Muslim who act on any of this two elements or both is complying with the terms and conditions of his covenant with Allah, thus is not sinning.

Just in case you want to bring in violent Buddhists in Myanmar, no they are not inspired by any verses in the Buddhists sutras but they commit evil because they are inherently evil prone due their DNA or childhood nurturing factors.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:27 PM

Here is one lady in the French Parliament who recognize [not denying] the fact.
Marine Le Pen at the European Parliament on Islam and terror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO29xfBJ6KQ

Marine Le Pen is on to fact in pointing 'Islamic Fundamentalism' as the cause, however this is not the ultimate cause.
The ultimate cause is Islam-in-part is inherently evil due to its two-facet nature of being both 'good' and at the same time is also 'evil'. [thus I am not denying Islam has good elements]
As a priority, humanity must addressed this evil laden element within the Quran and Islam.

Note the evil inherent in Islam-in-part is manifested in this;
Italy: Muslim asylum seekers approve of Paris attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_3...ature=youtu.be
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam