Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM

11 posts, read 14,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmoz View Post
Big lot of books? I will tell, we (indoeuropean) had flying machines much thousand years back .
[SIZE=5]I gave my evidence does give us the evidence if allowed?[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
To be honest, much of your posts are a mix of English and something else. The Engish grammar is not correct and lack of punctuation make your writing very difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

"Thank you Areetmoni have the morals of it you are asking"
"you correctly Mttorin the article,"
"and you pray to the moon"
"but we Tzkro"
"such as what is now in your hands and Tstzcarus this"

What do the words Areetmoni, Mttorin, Tzkro, and Tstzcarus mean? I'm sure they mean something to you, but speaking for myself, I have no idea what you're talking about.

And who is praying to the moon?

You write: "We controlled the world once". You do understand that the WORLD is a very large place, don't you? How about North America and South America? What about countries of Southeast Asia, such as Thailand, Laos, and Vietam? How about China, Japan and Korea in East Asia? And the Northern regions of Russia and Scandanavia? And Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Greece, France, Great Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Hungary? What do you mean "We controlled the world once"?
Dear brother, you all or most of you have you believe that we are ignorant and do not want to talk now about the other negative attributes, but I want to comment on one recipe, which are mentioned on top of ignorance.:
I'm sorry and I apologize for some errors in grammar and this is beyond me because I translate via Google I do not know why still some of the words in Arabic CAPITALS inappropriate, I apologize.
</SPAN>I surf in the beautiful I read your forum .

Comments and responses of ridicule and mockery from some people and that I was not expecting you.
I'll tell you what I wrote and I quote:

(We did not go up correctly to the moon was not made in science and art like you but there is no great achievement without prior start and we were beginning, and in my view it simple you what ye come up against the moon for our industries and handicrafts.
And that you are what you are creating a plane that you can not for our first attempted to fly from the years before 1000 and died in his experience, but according to human experience I hope that after looking for and you read about is named Abbas Ibn Firnas.

We must remember that we judge most regions of the world one day and was under the hands of the Muslims with justice and human moral man and what was at that time to be oppressed, but was taken right and recovered ... I will give evidence and I'm very short story:
There was a ruler of the areas that had been under Islamic rule from Pakistan to Spain today, the Muslim king was modest and simple important thing is that there was a contest between a man and a man is not a Muslim prince, the son of another Muslim, won the race in the non-Muslim man, what was the son of a Muslim prince, but the hit non-Muslim man winner, telling him how dare to beat me and I am the son, Prince went non-Muslim man complained to the governor, what was the Muslim ruler, but he called the Prince and his son to take the right of the oppressed and the man said to the man after hitting the oppressed and his son Prince hit both the ruler and his son, so take your right </SPAN>Striking the Father and the Son of the Father was amazed he had nothing to do with what he did, he asked his son, ruling surprised why I did this to me? He said the Governor: your son to grow up because of your position so you must be punished, such as your son.

</SPAN>
</SPAN></SPAN>
I hope you and others can read and read about our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him my brother read it to know you lose something? And I hope you to tell me what you think and the impact of his personality.

</SPAN></SPAN>
I'm sorry</SPAN>

Old 12-18-2009, 12:22 PM

27 posts, read 20,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love the world View Post
[SIZE=5]I gave my evidence does give us the evidence if allowed?[/SIZE]
Война миров. Topsy-Turvy - 3

Old 12-18-2009, 12:29 PM

They and at you were. But. Islam did not exist. Christians and Islam won people. Now speak about the big love to the World. From where you undertook. Why.
Islam and Christians have created nothing.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 PM

118 posts, read 180,922 times
It is amazing to me how anyone can follow Islam. You got this thief, murderer, rapists, pedophile, bent on jealosly controlling people with outrageoius claims to knowledge of things PROVEN wrong, and there are people so irrisponsible as to fight to keep up his facade. I've heard many Islammists say "your truth is not the same as my truth" as an argument. Like there are multible truths. By his proclaiming that the NT is not reliable, he spawns the phylosophy that no one can be trusted, and Jesus was a liar. It does no good to have faith in anybody (but him, of course). Never mind looking into the truth, because the truth doesn't matter. Only "what I say" matters. He proclaims he is the last prophet like he is the end-all be-all to everyone. Like we're not supposed to listen the the Holy Spirit, don't listen to Jesus, just HIM.

Old 12-18-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
It is amazing to me how anyone can follow Islam. You got this thief, murderer, rapists, pedophile, bent on jealosly controlling people with outrageoius claims to knowledge of things PROVEN wrong, and there are people so irrisponsible as to fight to keep up his facade. I've heard many Islammists say "your truth is not the same as my truth" as an argument. Like there are multible truths. By his proclaiming that the NT is not reliable, he spawns the phylosophy that no one can be trusted, and Jesus was a liar. It does no good to have faith in anybody (but him, of course). Never mind looking into the truth, because the truth doesn't matter. Only "what I say" matters. He proclaims he is the last prophet like he is the end-all be-all to everyone. Like we're not supposed to listen the the Holy Spirit, don't listen to Jesus, just HIM.
" Jesus , and and .. "was not the liar. But. Its people were the big thieves and liars.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:15 AM

why do you not love that know who belive with he and love he ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam