Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 05:11 PM

14 posts, read 34,402 times

Advertisements

I work in embassy's and company's overseas most of my life, in every European nation there is a thing call single bar or club. Even in the northern states like N.Y. My logic is this a place as big as Jax and spread out a common place were straight singles can meet would make millions. Homosexual clubs are very successful because its a common place were people have a common need. I see strip clubs, churches, bars and steak houses that in reality are no different than the other. Nothing for singles and this is a place surrounded by military bases. If you have the money and you haven't thought about it you are a fool. Yes it benefits the city as well why you think most brawls and fights occurred in Jax beach yes over woman because we as Americans have the bad habit to take are girlfriends or wife's to clubs hey you cant help there going to get flirted on. In a single bar or club its game on so you by logic if you had a girlfriend or wife you would not hang out there. Not to mention it would help bring the crime of prostitution down. Someone at least answered my question to some degree. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 06:54 AM

1,171 posts, read 2,162,334 times
I read this many times, it's really hard to understand what you're saying. singles = gay club? I think that's what you mean but again, weird phrasing, terrible grammar, no punctuation, it's hard to tell.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:06 AM

36 posts, read 50,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintCabbage View Post
I read this many times, it's really hard to understand what you're saying. singles = gay club? I think that's what you mean but again, weird phrasing, terrible grammar, no punctuation, it's hard to tell.
Evidently English isn't his/her's first language.
Probably not their 2nd language either.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeencyWeencySpyder View Post
Evidently English isn't his/her's first language.
Probably not their 2nd language either.
That was also curious, he refers to embassies and the military which I assumed meant the US embassy and such, but I guess they never say for what country. It doesn't appear there is any way English is their first language.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:24 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,903,157 times
I took it to mean he thinks there are no straight dance clubs. He can't mean gay because there are gay dance clubs in Jax.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:29 AM

Default Single Club/ Single caffe

Singles establishment as were people with out wife's or girl friends can go and meet singles of the opposite gender. Like a single website but a club instead. You make would make fortune in Jax. And no English is not my first but I am a proud American. Make fun of my grammar all you want, I done things things that keep us free and our way of life. That's what makes our country special you fully don't have to understand the language to have a good paying job in this land. Like other countries they ship you out in six months if you don't learn their language. Just saying.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:43 AM

410 posts, read 602,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhnmat View Post
Like other countries they ship you out in six months if you don't learn their language.
Wow, what country does that?

Old 07-10-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants6 View Post
Wow, what country does that?
And why can't we?! There's some serious population control....

Old 07-10-2013, 11:22 AM

410 posts, read 602,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintCabbage View Post
And why can't we?! There's some serious population control....
LOL, and alot of people, especially in this area of the country would LOVE that.

Old 07-10-2013, 03:05 PM

Are we talking about countries that ship you out in six months if you don't speak the language, or single clubs in Jacksonville?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville