Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 09:53 AM

2 posts, read 9,723 times

Advertisements

Has anyone used Greenberg Dental ? Can anyone give me a recommendation for both dental and orthodontics out of this group? Also, which doctor was used and which office location. Seems like they have various offices in the Jax area...Thanking you in advance for any info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2009, 05:16 AM

604 posts, read 4,620,598 times
used them once, not to impressed....it was like an assembly line. I don't think you get to choose...it's whoever is available.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:49 AM
kcj

60 posts, read 143,722 times
My child goes to the Regency branch. We have been very impressed with them, and in fact this is the 2nd time we have used them for orthodontic work.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:16 AM

2,560 posts, read 6,498,609 times
My family and I have an appointment with them at the Mandarin office next month. It'll be our first visit.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:31 AM

1 posts, read 7,437 times
Thumbs up Greenberg Dental & Orthodontics

I can only speak for the Orthodontic side, but we see Dr. Ryan Long and he is absolutely wonderful. Patient, kind and very professional. It is not like an assembly line. He takes his time and answers all my questions. He makes Orthodontist appointments enjoyable. We go to Bartram Park, but I know he is at Orange Park, Atlantic Beach and Dunn ave. as well. I highly recommend him as well as Greenberg. Good luck.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:36 AM
kcj

60 posts, read 143,722 times
I totally agree with the Dr Long assessment. He's wonderful!

Old 06-25-2010, 01:44 PM

1 posts, read 6,900 times
they will try to make you get a crown when a filling would be more than sufficient... they are crown crazy ($100 filling, or $1000 crown, difference is an hour of time if that.....it's about revenue!) If you want a crown they can fit you in within a couple days if you want a filling it's a month out.... Shady if you ask me, and i quit going to them after spending $5000 for crowns.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:08 AM

2 posts, read 13,469 times
I agee with the lady above me. They are crown crazy to top it all off, they gave me a crown and a root canel my crown came in it was too big they put it on me anyways and i have been having trouble with it ever since. The dentist who provided the crown for me didn't do it correctly and now i have pain. I tried to get it fixed and they kept giving me the run around to different offices. I couldn't believe it. Its been a year in pain and its still not fixed. I threatend to take them to court. They want me to pay another 800 bucks to fix it. There is a huge space inbetween my tooth food is always getting caught in it and it smells. i would NOT I REPEAT WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!!

Old 07-27-2010, 09:10 AM

2 posts, read 13,469 times
Default DO not go there

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolampreble View Post
Has anyone used Greenberg Dental ? Can anyone give me a recommendation for both dental and orthodontics out of this group? Also, which doctor was used and which office location. Seems like they have various offices in the Jax area...Thanking you in advance for any info.

I agee with the lady above me. They are crown crazy to top it all off, they gave me a crown and a root canel my crown came in it was too big they put it on me anyways and i have been having trouble with it ever since. The dentist who provided the crown for me didn't do it correctly and now i have pain. I tried to get it fixed and they kept giving me the run around to different offices. I couldn't believe it. Its been a year in pain and its still not fixed. I threatend to take them to court. They want me to pay another 800 bucks to fix it. There is a huge space inbetween my tooth food is always getting caught in it and it smells. i would NOT I REPEAT WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!!

Old 11-20-2010, 01:01 PM

1 posts, read 6,300 times
If I had to use one word to rate Dr. Greenberg's practice, it would be RUN. Although we made it thru the 1 1/2 years of pretty rude office people, incompetent dentistry that was there to support the ortho efforts, I still had hope that when it was all said and done my daughter would have beautiful straight teeth. With her braces now off, she is now left with horrible stains (and yes, we did our regular cleanings, brushing twice daily and flossing), her teeth are not straight or together, and she had 12 cavities (of course found by another dentist). When I called back for some help, it was that I would need to pay another $500 for additional gear, and the stains and of course cavities were on my own. I will not put this poor child through any more of Dr. Greenberg's awful practice habits, and have now taken her to where is she is in kind, caring, expert hands. Careful, do not make a choice based on ads or insurance, or if it is an insurance thing, GO ELSWHERE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville