Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 12:37 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I can't remember your screen name but I do remember you saying something along the line of making the interviewer feel important. Wish I can remember who you were.

I was going to say this yesterday at my job interview but didn't have the nerve

"You look so young to have such an important position"

So does anyone have advice on PERSONALITY TRICKS i can use on interviews in the future?
maybe it was me, I gave you a post on how to manipulate the interviewer. I gave a rather lengthy post on playing the game. Was it me??? Does my screen name ring a bell??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I thought you knew part of being tricky is not giving away you are being tricky. So if yo are good enough they won;t know you are being slick
correct I am the one who said once they know your manipulating them , it does not work. Go back and read all my posts, you can find it, I was the one who gave that advise.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:39 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
no cheap tricks sorry. attitude of 85% of employment start like yesterday not at the interview.
when it comes time for the fight you will be the same in the ring as you were in practice.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:39 PM

what is your question, I can help you ace this job interview into pure good manipulation and selling your self, I need to know your question. I read back on my post to you and I was the one you said in a suble way you need to manipulate the interviewer. Now I know all the tricks to this. I am going to PM you.

To the posters who dont believe in tricks, sorry I have aced just about 9- 10 inteviews with this suble manipulation tactic I use. It works.

Last edited by stevemorse; 03-12-2009 at 12:53 PM..

Old 03-12-2009, 04:13 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,832,376 times
Steve, it's subtle, with a T, and interview, with an R, manipulation? hmmm, hard to believe with those kind of mistakes.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:49 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
Steve, it's subtle, with a T, and interview, with an R, manipulation? hmmm, hard to believe with those kind of mistakes.
No, I think he actually meant just what he wrote; he knows all the tricks to "suble" manipulation. I personally don't know what suble manipulation is, but our fellow poster apparently does possess this--how shall I say--suble knowledge.

Besides, if you check TVGuy's other thread, he isn't interviewing this week. It seems he's called off all employment-related activities in order that he may have dinner with some "very important people" on Friday. (When I was unemployed, this is not the way I tried to correct the situation. Apparently I did not know all the tricks!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search