Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 09:50 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,681,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Love all of the dog pics! I am terrified of big dogs. I never knew why I was always so nervous around dogs (especially big ones) and then my Mom told me that a neighbors dog knocked me down and bit me when I was 18 months or so. I think big dogs are beautiful, but they make my hands and feet sweat!

Keep the dog pics coming!
Here's the irony to this story. My big boy is probably afraid of you should he ever meet you! As long as you 'hide' your fear, he will be fearful of you. However, I do understand the 'why' behind your feelings toward the big dogs.

PS. Thanks for cleaning up my 'doggy' mess. Sorry.

Last edited by Suzanne45; 03-21-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: corrected punctuation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2008, 08:06 AM

396 posts, read 1,310,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peznex View Post
This is Kirby from South Texas.

AWWWWWW!!!!! What a cutie!

Old 03-22-2008, 08:07 AM

396 posts, read 1,310,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne1945 View Post
Karrson is king in his FL yard (so he thinks). He managed to earn the RN Rally Novice title but flunked out of obedience competition. How? When off-leash, he'd break and immediately head for his leash stashed on the steward's table. Hiding the leash made no difference.
Beautiful dog Suzanne!

Old 03-22-2008, 11:34 AM

4,725 posts, read 10,132,762 times
Peznez, thanks for putting the picture of Kirby up for us. He is beautiful. As you can tell, we are rather fond of dogs!

They give you all the loving you need without asking anything back, but a good meal, a scratch behind the ears, and a kind word everytime they walk into the room! What friends!

SMG, we would like you to stay away from big dogs at all costs!!! Sweaty hands, we don't mind, but those sweaty feet can be a problem!!

How's your little Cocoa doing? Is she like an old member of the family by now? She sure is a pretty little pup!

Old 03-22-2008, 01:46 PM

31 posts, read 98,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemkeeper View Post
Peznez, thanks for putting the picture of Kirby up for us. He is beautiful. As you can tell, we are rather fond of dogs!

They give you all the loving you need without asking anything back, but a good meal, a scratch behind the ears, and a kind word everytime they walk into the room! What friends!
You are correct. Kirby is a "he." Good guess...see following picture for confirmation, lol
In this picture, he has his winter coat on. The long hair makes him look fat and much older than the other pictures with his buzz summer cut. One of his favorite things to do is lay in the sun. My bare feet start burning if I walk on the 100+ degree concrete and he just lays there. He is about 9 years old:

Dogs always give you something to look forward to come home to after a stressful day because they are always happy to see you, no matter what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville