Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2023, 10:45 PM

445 posts, read 398,756 times

Advertisements

Hello Dear Knoxville Residents,

Can you please suggest wonderful places to visit and explore for someone interested in visiting your beautiful city for the weekend?

I am interested in birding (photographer), vibrant upbeat Happy Hours, wonderful churches, historic sites, cozy Honky Tonks with live music for a mature crowd (think 40+), easy going mild fun hikes (please no militant rush rush huff and a puff hikes), old cherished diners (think breakfast), upcoming social events where you can meet really interesting people who actually enjoy socializing, etc.

As a mature single female, I'm visiting simply for a change of scenery. I currently work in Franklin and reside in Murfreesboro. I've been living in TN for over a year now and I think it's an amazing state!! Simply gorgeous!!

I'm super excited to check out Knoxville for the first time so I plan to arrive Friday morning and spend most of that day and Saturday exploring your great city and leaving Sunday morning. And yes, I saw some Youtube videos! Knoxville is sooo freaking BEAUTIFUL! It's like WOW!

Please let me know all about your city with great tips and suggestions for visitors. Please no negativity! I just want to keep this thread positive and friendly, so please share and let me know what you love about Knoxville!

See you soon!

Sincerely,

A Mature Passionate Upbeat American Traveler (coast to coast)

Old 05-27-2023, 01:22 PM

1,424 posts, read 1,280,272 times
Could you give us a trip report, Miss Mouse?
Nice to see that you escaped that dreadful Phoenix.

Last edited by lluvia; 05-27-2023 at 02:09 PM..

Old 01-10-2024, 11:37 AM

445 posts, read 398,756 times
Thank you kindly. I never visited Knoxville. Affordability was an issue snd I changed my mind. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville