Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 04:44 PM

2 posts, read 16,538 times

Advertisements

Looking to go out to dinner but trying to find a deal... anybody got anything good?

P.S. Preferably in West Knox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 05:05 PM

611 posts, read 1,459,169 times
Check out Copper Cellar on Kingston Pike near the West Town Mall (there's another location on The Strip if you'd prefer that area). They've got a special deal on (I believe) Wednesdays where you can get a burger for about $3, depending on what combination you order. Good food, if I do say so myself.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:08 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Texas Roadhouse has specials everyday before 6 pm or on Tuesdays all evening (I think).

If you have kids there is a Knoxville Moms website around that lists a lot of "kids eat free" deals.

O'Charleys runs deals also but I can't remember what they are.

Old 07-28-2008, 07:58 PM

13,354 posts, read 39,963,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatTNGuy View Post
Check out Copper Cellar on Kingston Pike near the West Town Mall (there's another location on The Strip if you'd prefer that area). They've got a special deal on (I believe) Wednesdays where you can get a burger for about $3, depending on what combination you order. Good food, if I do say so myself.
Alas, the price has gone up to $4.99 for their Wednesday burger deals, and that includes fries. Their specialty burgers & fries go for something like $5.50 on Wednesdays. But it's still a good deal.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:56 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,389,314 times
apptzs, and drinks half off, every night at bar or patio, for Parkside grille, and its good.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:02 PM

2,171 posts, read 7,662,720 times
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are usually good nights to look for deals. Calhouns usually has one, at least the one on Bearden hill. Just cruise KP and read the marquees.
Check ads in Metropulse. Lots of them in there. Savellis, an Italian restaurant on Sutherland, and Sitark, an Indian restaurant on KP, usually have coupons in Metro Pulse.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:06 PM

780 posts, read 1,765,904 times
On another thread I posted about Gift Certificates, you buy two $25 ones for price of one($25)and you can use them both in one visit. They change different restaurants every Thurs evening. They are on Channel 43's website, just go toHomepage FOX43.com and click on the link in the upper right corner of the site. Two of the restaurants this week are in Knox, one is in Pigeon Forge.

Old 07-29-2008, 07:58 AM

611 posts, read 1,459,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT View Post
Alas, the price has gone up to $4.99 for their Wednesday burger deals, and that includes fries. Their specialty burgers & fries go for something like $5.50 on Wednesdays. But it's still a good deal.
Thanks for the correction. Considering you'd probably pay that much at a place like McDonald's, you're right - it's still a good deal.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:52 PM

2,171 posts, read 7,662,720 times
The O'Charleys on Kingston Pike near Gallaher View has a 2 dinners and drinks for $20 on Mondays and Tuesdays. At least that's out on their Marquee.

Old 07-29-2008, 06:15 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,135,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxgarden View Post
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are usually good nights to look for deals. Calhouns usually has one, at least the one on Bearden hill. Just cruise KP and read the marquees.
Check ads in Metropulse. Lots of them in there. Savellis, an Italian restaurant on Sutherland, and Sitark, an Indian restaurant on KP, usually have coupons in Metro Pulse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailli View Post
On another thread I posted about Gift Certificates, you buy two $25 ones for price of one($25)and you can use them both in one visit. They change different restaurants every Thurs evening. They are on Channel 43's website, just go toHomepage FOX43.com and click on the link in the upper right corner of the site. Two of the restaurants this week are in Knox, one is in Pigeon Forge.
Thanks to both of you for these sources. Gailli, the Gift Certificates will be great. It gives everyone to check out many different restaurants that they might otherwise pass by.

Knoxgarden, the Metro Pulse does have a lot of coupons. We noticed the last time we were up in Knoxville. Again, a nice opportunity for a little adventure and variety!

JMT, I hope there is some good fish with essential fatty acids and some delicious skinless chicken in your diet!! One cannot live on great, juicy burgers, French fries, and RVC alone, you know! Or, can one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville