Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 08:16 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,995,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
Prices are good. We buy quite a bit for resale, as well as to supplement our own wardrobes.
I was selling a bunch for resale 20-30. Sold them all pretty quick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2014, 07:26 AM

5,314 posts, read 7,785,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
I was selling a bunch for resale 20-30. Sold them all pretty quick.
Just got a new client, with about $75K of merchandise, so we're good for a while, but save us some good stuff when we're back on the prowl!!

Old 07-03-2014, 07:45 AM

2,180 posts, read 4,537,318 times
you sell stuff RMan?

I have a jacket collection that is about 100+ pieces deep. I worked in the apparel industry fro many years so these are all high end goods. brooks, lauren, vuitton, etc. all highly collectable, mint and mostly unworn.

what can I expect to get for them if I decided to sell them?

Old 07-03-2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchu View Post
you sell stuff RMan?

I have a jacket collection that is about 100+ pieces deep. I worked in the apparel industry fro many years so these are all high end goods. brooks, lauren, vuitton, etc. all highly collectable, mint and mostly unworn.

what can I expect to get for them if I decided to sell them?
It depends on each individual piece. Some are worth hundreds, some are thousands. Send me a PM if interested. I have 8 clients at the moment, but could squeeze in another if you want/need to sell. We've been selling our own finds, plus consignment from clients fulltime for just about 10 years. Just cleaned out a 5k sq.ft. house, and am up to my eyeballs in porcelain at the moment...

Old 07-03-2014, 12:57 PM

2,180 posts, read 4,537,318 times
I see... you do it all.

I have a large glass collection (a bunch of Ceramics also) I would like to get rid of also... mostly mid century atomic age type designs, much of which is art glass and murano.

I need to get rid of some of this stuff because it just doesnt fit in my house or my lifestyle any longer.

Old 07-03-2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchu View Post
I see... you do it all.

I have a large glass collection (a bunch of Ceramics also) I would like to get rid of also... mostly mid century atomic age type designs, much of which is art glass and murano.

I need to get rid of some of this stuff because it just doesnt fit in my house or my lifestyle any longer.
Yes, we do it all LOL

Shoot me a PM, and we'll get together at some point. We've sold hundreds and hundreds of Murano pieces over the years. We don't have a specific specialty, and sell anything of value.. from stageworn clothing from major rock stars to high-end holiday collectibles, to vintage cars. As long as it has value, we sell it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: