Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 01:07 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,125,198 times

Advertisements

I'm the smartest person on this board, so you can all quit bitching about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2017, 01:09 AM

255 posts, read 451,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
Your'e hilarious. You posted three links to news articles, not one of which actually proved with empirical evidence that weed sales increased housing prices and you're insulting me about being smart. Read on High School, you're about to get educated.

The articles were nothing but subjective opinion of the realtors and editors. Not a single study that showed any correlation between legal weed and housing boom. Just this opinion of a single realtor in one of the articles for example:

"“We’ve got the excitement of the Raiders stadium. We have the excitement of the NBA building a training facility,” she said.
In Clark County, homes priced at or lower than $250,000 are currently selling within three days, and often in 24 hours, according to Vojth."

What a high school educated person you are that you think articles with opinions of high school educated realtors are somehow evidence. I guess critical thinking is not your strong suit blue collar. Why doesn't Alaska have high housing prices like Seattle and SF then? What about Maine? Both have legal recreational weed but average housing prices. Wait, Texas has one of the best markets in the country, but no legal weed, but why????? Oh, that's right, supply and demand of housing, just like I said. The same microeconomic principles that drive the price of everything. But then again I have six years of college education on the subject and you don't...It's not sport, legal weed or the tooth fairy as your ignorant and uneducated opinion wants to believe.

See, those of us who have Masters degrees instead of being union widget makers know more than you. I've got news for you Albert Einstein, LA, Seattle and SF have been expensive for a long time, weed was only legalized there recently. Do you know how I know? I own millions in real estate there smart guy. Do you think those areas had mid-west housing prices before weed and sports??? What a joke. You post links to news articles that prove absolutely nothing at all and think you're smart. You're really NOT AT ALL, if you were, you wouldn't be living in a shack in Compton on a blue collar union wage.

For the record, before you insult someone thinking you're smarter, you might want to think again. I'm a millionaire real estate investor. A self made millionaire in his early thirties. Last year I made over 425K between my investments and my IT Engineer job. I have an MBA. What are your credentials smart guy? Oh, that's right, a high school educated blue collar union worker who lives in a shack in Compton....Might want to think twice before running your mouth about being smarter to someone who has much more education, income and credentials than you bud. I pay more in taxes than your overpaid union job pays you GROSS, High School...now go back to watching your Trumptard Fox news tough guy.

Gee, angry much? Seems like all that education and money just ain't workin' for ya to make you a very happy camper.

Old 07-29-2017, 01:12 AM

2,928 posts, read 3,553,677 times
That escalated quickly.

Old 07-29-2017, 10:12 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,711,118 times
LMAO at the out of control ego trip. I'll keep it simple for you: No one cares.

And from past posts I'll wager on EA coming out ahead on that test.

Old 07-29-2017, 10:23 AM

1,424 posts, read 1,284,213 times
Gotta love superiority complexes.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:05 AM

2,413 posts, read 2,031,788 times
Quote:
Your'e hilarious. You posted three links to news articles, not one of which actually proved with empirical evidence that weed sales increased housing prices and you're insulting me about being smart. Read on High School, you're about to get educated.

The articles were nothing but subjective opinion of the realtors and editors. Not a single study that showed any correlation between legal weed and housing boom. Just this opinion of a single realtor in one of the articles for example:

"“We’ve got the excitement of the Raiders stadium. We have the excitement of the NBA building a training facility,” she said.
In Clark County, homes priced at or lower than $250,000 are currently selling within three days, and often in 24 hours, according to Vojth."

What a high school educated person you are that you think articles with opinions of high school educated realtors are somehow evidence. I guess critical thinking is not your strong suit blue collar. Why doesn't Alaska have high housing prices like Seattle and SF then? What about Maine? Both have legal recreational weed but average housing prices. Wait, Texas has one of the best markets in the country, but no legal weed, but why????? Oh, that's right, supply and demand of housing, just like I said. The same microeconomic principles that drive the price of everything. But then again I have six years of college education on the subject and you don't...It's not sport, legal weed or the tooth fairy as your ignorant and uneducated opinion wants to believe.

See, those of us who have Masters degrees instead of being union widget makers know more than you. I've got news for you Albert Einstein, LA, Seattle and SF have been expensive for a long time, weed was only legalized there recently. Do you know how I know? I own millions in real estate there smart guy. Do you think those areas had mid-west housing prices before weed and sports??? What a joke. You post links to news articles that prove absolutely nothing at all and think you're smart. You're really NOT AT ALL, if you were, you wouldn't be living in a shack in Compton on a blue collar union wage.

For the record, before you insult someone thinking you're smarter, you might want to think again. I'm a millionaire real estate investor. A self made millionaire in his early thirties. Last year I made over 425K between my investments and my IT Engineer job. I have an MBA. What are your credentials smart guy? Oh, that's right, a high school educated blue collar union worker who lives in a shack in Compton....Might want to think twice before running your mouth about being smarter to someone who has much more education, income and credentials than you bud. I pay more in taxes than your overpaid union job pays you GROSS, High School...now go back to watching your Trumptard Fox news tough guy.

Not smart to post this.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:09 AM

2,928 posts, read 3,553,677 times
Everyone needs to relax and try to make their arguments politely and with an open mind. You don't have to agree with an opinion you think is misinformed.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:14 AM

2,557 posts, read 4,569,569 times
Quote:

The irony is that you just revealed yourself to be the biggest fool here. The even greater irony is that you brought Trump into this as you explode into a Trump like fury of idiocy showing your tiny fragile ego.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:29 AM

1,073 posts, read 1,044,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
The irony is that you just revealed yourself to be the biggest fool here. The even greater irony is that you brought Trump into this as you explode into a Trump like fury of idiocy showing your tiny fragile ego.
So common sense dictates to pile on more insults and another rude slight to our president? Nice. We're all fools for taking the bait.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:09 PM

654 posts, read 1,323,255 times
Best Jim Carrey voice "Alllrrriigghty then ..."

THAT kinda went sideways. Pretty sure a long-winded rant stroking your own ego is not the best way to demonstrate intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas