Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2020, 09:03 PM

335 posts, read 187,333 times

Advertisements

How do we change our username? It looks like there is another Rose here with a similar user name!!!

Old 07-16-2020, 09:16 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,060,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose998 View Post
How do we change our username? It looks like there is another Rose here with a similar user name!!!
Send a DM to one of the two Senior Mods (Yac or Marka) and ask them; they are the only mods who have that authority.

There are several thousand user names with the word 'rose' somewhere in the screen name, so I'd pick something completely different and send it off to the Sr Mods. Random letters like "drmfsl" is available, and it's easy to remember, just think Dough Ray Me Fa So La.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 07-16-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Send a DM to one of the two Senior Mods (Yac or Marka) and ask them; they are the only mods who have that authority.

There are several thousand user names with the word 'rose' somewhere in the screen name, so I'd pick something completely different and send it off to the Sr Mods. Random letters like "drmfsl" is available, and it's easy to remember, just think Dough Ray Me Fa So La.
Thank you!

Old 07-16-2020, 09:31 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,060,172 times
Quote:
Thank you!
It would look better if in all caps: DRMFSL
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 07-17-2020, 04:19 AM

Location: City Built on Hopes, Dreams & a Little Bit of Crazy
168 posts, read 127,587 times
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
It would look better if in all caps: DRMFSL
Nah, drmfsl too close to C-D User = drmfol. DRMFSL = better.

Yac & Marka = very responsive, usually with 24-48 hrs.

Had to change own User Name, wanted to phonetically = Envious but stuttered @ Registration = NVious (Envi.ious, Doh).

Old 07-17-2020, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVus702 View Post
Nah, drmfsl too close to C-D User = drmfol. DRMFSL = better.

Yac & Marka = very responsive, usually with 24-48 hrs.

Had to change own User Name, wanted to phonetically = Envious but stuttered @ Registration = NVious (Envi.ious, Doh).
Creative! I plan on messaging soon, still thinking what I would like to change it to!

Old 07-17-2020, 01:16 PM

2,719 posts, read 3,492,086 times
Glad my favorite Japanese restaurant is back open at Town Square! Been back to Kabuki twice now since reopening, too bad their Tivoli Village location closed. Delicious food everytime.

Off The Vegas Strip

Old 07-19-2020, 05:15 PM

628 posts, read 398,380 times
Kabuki is a word an Ewok used in Jedi.
Actually he said "Kabuki Uki."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas