Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 PM

487 posts, read 746,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
jjameson-you're right, I am being uppity. But who gives a rat's buh-tooty? It's not my funeral. It's yours.

Get it? Read these words very, very carefully. Take a deep breath. Don't waste anyone's time. Because time is money, right? And we all need to finance this nation's over-production of war implements. That's right. War implements. Because the U.S. is the best, right? We've all got New York syndrome. Barbara Walters really thinks she's pretty. Guess what? She's not. She also thinks she's smart but all she is is a NY know it all. Remind ya of someone on this board.?

Oh, bring it on, j-f-k. I'll fight ya. Yeee-hhh-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh, do bring it on brothaaaa! I'll bet we'd just smile at each other and enjoy the Super Bowl. If you want the Pittsburgh Stealers you're definitely not welcome in my home. And I am serious about that. I hate the Pittsburgh Stealers. Super Bowl 40 on Feb.5, 2006 was Seattle's Super Bowl to lose. Only Dork-face Roger Goodell decided it would earn the NFL more money if Seattle won. So he threw the game. Need proof? If you disagree, then answer me this.

Roger Goodell in his infinite wisdom has told all the referees that reffed SB 40 that they can never ref another Super Bowl again. Hummm...why would he proclaim that? To protect them. There's never been so many fictitious, poorely-timed calls in the history of the NFL. Wouldn't want the finer Coach, Mike Holmgren and his West-Coast offense, to rightly win the game, would be? Goodell's a dork and I would be wasting my time to watch today's Super Bowl. Go to hell NFL. And I can say hell because all it is is mankind's common grave.

Nothing more. There is no fiery torment. You think you're suffering now in your life? Try having someone hold your hand over a stovetop burner until it burns to a crisp and falls off. That is pain and suffering. That is what Hitler did. Jehovah God doesn't do that. Never would.

To those that listen to his Witnesses, that is. You see, if I knew this and didn't tell anyone, I'd be a stupid fool who only cared about himself. And that is poo-poo. I'm not like that.

Tell the next Witness that comes to your door "yeah, you're one of those Jehovah's Witnesses. I know you. There's this goofy guy on the internet I always talk to that is a JW."

And see what happens. You'll love it. I guarantee it like George Zimmer of the Men's Wearhouse.

"I guarantee it!"

That is real strength. Learn. Live. Love. Bark...ooops, that's what it says on our dog's food dish!

Learn....Pittsburgh is evil....

Jehovah's Witnesses are the most loving, peaceful people in the world. Know why? We're know-it-alls. We're the true know-it-alls because we really do know it all. About things that matter. I wouldn't know a well-made pair of women's shoes from a pair of Wal*Mart specials. But ask me anything you want about serving God and I'll tell you. I'm your online Bible-Buddy. Tee-tee-tee-taa-taa.

Piano lessons were hell.

BTW-jjameson, you don't spell grammar grammer. See, I really am smart. Smarter than any of you.

About
Jehovah. Jehovah is God's name. Ya don't have ta be afraid of saying it out loud. Jehovah of Armies, Jehovah, Lord of Lords. Jehovah. See. I'm still here.

What time is it? Time to go.

Bye. Boop.

In pops a real know-it-all. Name the biggest annoying know-it-all. Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, that Elizabeth Hasselback monster or....who am I leaving out? That fat black lady. Tubby lard-face. Got the job because Bab-Waa wanted to include the heavy ladies in her show, too. Know why? So no one would be offended. We're always so afraid to offend someone in this nation. How dumb. Sometimes we need ta be offended, Miss Punctuation and Grammer. You mean Grammar.

See, I'm smart. Smarter than anyone in this thread. About....

Say it three times for emphasis...Jehovah...Jehovah...Jehovah.

This guy is mental, don't answer and encourage him. I'm off to cut the head off a chicken and smear blood on my face a la Haitian Voodoo religion.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:46 PM

990 posts, read 1,653,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aitchem View Post
This guy is mental, don't answer and encourage him. I'm off to cut the head off a chicken and smear blood on my face a la Haitian Voodoo religion.
Good idea. It's Sunday. I'm busy. We have roast baby on the menu and I've got to go baste.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM

1,410 posts, read 3,317,694 times
Yes, it is gorgeous outside. Just finished talking to my cousin in Escondido and they are in the high 70's. Have a wall in the great room to paint a gorgeous pumpkin color, a pot roast to put on, some outside time and then the Super Bowl. Have a great one everyone and be glad when we are given days like this.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:18 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Do we have any super bowl betters here? I could not decide between the Steelers and Packers. However, most super bowl games end up on under the point total line. I placed $500 today on under 45.5. Hopefully I win.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Do we have any super bowl betters here? I could not decide between the Steelers and Packers. However, most super bowl games end up on under the point total. I placed $500 today on under 45.5. Hopefully I win.
I hope that you win. That would be fantastic. I will be rooting for you.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:23 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,470,276 times
I'm from PA, so have to go with the Steelers! Hubby and I have a bet, If the Steelers when then I get an Iphone 4. If the Packers win then he gets an Iphone 4 and I get is GS. They better win!!!

Old 02-06-2011, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
I hope that you win. That would be fantastic. I will be rooting for you.
Thanks

Old 02-06-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
I'm from PA, so have to go with the Steelers! Hubby and I have a bet, If the Steelers when then I get an Iphone 4. If the Packers win then he gets an Iphone 4 and I get is GS. They better win!!!
I personally think the Steelers will win too. I just was not sure enough to place a bet on it.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
Did you ever go to the Restaurant by the name of Permenti's (or something like that) in Pittsburgh? Every time I see it on the food channel with thier sandwich that has fries and slaw on it I want one.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:03 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,470,276 times
I lived outside of Pittsburgh, and whenever I go back, do not have enough time to really check it out. I lived in the Backwoods, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas