Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2008, 10:32 AM

242 posts, read 837,427 times

Advertisements

Just some information......
Tilghman Square shopping center will be offering a Trick or treat night on Oct 28 (as of now) from 5pm to 8pm... Particpating stores will have candy for the kids and giveaways (coupons, gift cards, sales, etc..) for the parents.

Just thoguht I would pass the word for safe trick or treating...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 09:53 PM

619 posts, read 2,200,117 times
Not in the area to enjoy it, but this type of info-sharing is one of the best parts of city-data. Thanks, Jeff!

Old 09-30-2008, 05:47 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,530,868 times
I remember about 5 years ago I happened to go to Walmart with my youngest son on the Saturday closest to Halloween. After we walked in we realized that they were having in-store trick or treating if you had a mask on. We happened to have son's costume in the car from the Halloween parade as his school the day prior so we went back to the car and he put it on and then we went back into the store we went for some bonus candy.

Hey, I just looked and found that the Lehigh Valley Mall is also doing a safe Halloween trick or treat event: Lehigh Valley Mall (http://www.lehighvalleymall.com/events/events.shtml - broken link) -"Friday, October 31, 2008
This year's Safe Trick or Treat takes place from 6-8pm, and all stores participating will be marked with Lehigh Valley Mall & B104 balloons. The Lehigh Valley Mall Teen Board members will be handing out Halloween goodie bags for kids to collect their ghoulish treats, so be sure to look for a Teen Board representative at each main entrance into the mall beginning at 6pm."

Old 09-30-2008, 11:57 AM

248 posts, read 798,564 times
thanks for the info guys!

Old 10-26-2009, 10:28 AM

58 posts, read 209,500 times
Default Trick or treating times and towns

Is any town near Bath trick or treating on Saturday night? Does anyone know? I couldn't find one, but I work on Friday night, and my boss isn't budging... I put so much into this Halloween, and their costumes, I don't want to miss out esp while they're young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley