Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 08:34 PM

2,033 posts, read 3,207,408 times

Advertisements

They so far refuse to release names. Bet they are ALL Hispanic names & ALL here illegally. They had better ignore this Sanctuary City policy & DEPORT all that are here ILLEGALLY instead of keeping them here locked up & a drain on our taxes & society. These are the LOW-LIFE scum we need TRUMP to get & keep out of here already! Wake up people . OPEN your freaking eyes!

Say what you want...but that will NOT change a thing about the CHANGE we need in America once & for all!

UPDATE: More Than 30 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested For Brentwood Slayings: Police - West Islip, NY Patch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 10:02 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,712,359 times
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/22/ny...land.html?_r=0

They'll just scramble to another area. CI? Bayshore? Coram?

Old 10-21-2016, 10:32 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,224,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loribell38 View Post
They so far refuse to release names. Bet they are ALL Hispanic names & ALL here illegally. They had better ignore this Sanctuary City policy & DEPORT all that are here ILLEGALLY instead of keeping them here locked up & a drain on our taxes & society. These are the LOW-LIFE scum we need TRUMP to get & keep out of here already! Wake up people . OPEN your freaking eyes!

Say what you want...but that will NOT change a thing about the CHANGE we need in America once & for all!

UPDATE: More Than 30 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested For Brentwood Slayings: Police - West Islip, NY Patch
I'm voting for him and all, and obviously you are, but..........stop the caps, etc. It's annoying. At this point, we all know the deal.

Old 10-22-2016, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/22/ny...land.html?_r=0

They'll just scramble to another area. CI? Bayshore? Coram?
YES! They will head to any other LI Town that they know is a Sanctuary City! Even though all of LI now has that notorious status. They are smart in that respect. They need to step up their presence all over.

But could not come at a better time. Anyone even though they hate him....will realize we NEED him now more than ever. So in a sense this crap is helping him! So I am sure many will change their vote by the time that fateful day comes. With all that is going on now don't you think it would be really odd if she won at this point? Would definitely look rigged if she wins.

In the last week I know about 30 people alone personally that have said they are switching their support from her to him. Now that says a lot to me as these people HATED Trump all along...

Old 10-22-2016, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransplantedFloridian View Post
I'm voting for him and all, and obviously you are, but..........stop the caps, etc. It's annoying. At this point, we all know the deal.
It is against TOS on CD?? If NOT then it is my choice & I don't post in ALL caps! If I annoy you so much with that...you are more than welcome to use CD's Ignore feature!

Old 10-22-2016, 02:45 AM

2,897 posts, read 4,406,736 times
The six that are in federal custody I'm sure will be deported.

Old 10-22-2016, 02:57 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,478,550 times
Yes they are probably all Hispanic because it is a Hispanic gang...however there's no reason to believe they're all illegal. Instead of being happy that 30 gang members were arrested, or sad that 5 people were killed in one year, you seem to only care about pointing fingers at illegal immigrants. Have you made an account on Stormfront yet?

And how many times do I have to tell you that a hamlet can't be a "sanctuary city"? The enforcement of immigration laws, or lack of, is consistent throughout the state most likely. There are illegals all over Long Island whether you like it or not.

I can agree to disagree on many things but you're starting to come across as a straight up xenophobe like Interlude.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:00 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,478,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loribell38 View Post
YES! They will head to any other LI Town that they know is a Sanctuary City! Even though all of LI now has that notorious status. They are smart in that respect. They need to step up their presence all over.

But could not come at a better time. Anyone even though they hate him....will realize we NEED him now more than ever. So in a sense this crap is helping him! So I am sure many will change their vote by the time that fateful day comes. With all that is going on now don't you think it would be really odd if she won at this point? Would definitely look rigged if she wins.

In the last week I know about 30 people alone personally that have said they are switching their support from her to him. Now that says a lot to me as these people HATED Trump all along...

I'm 99% sure you just made that up. The chance of you knowing 30 people who switched their support from Hillary to Trump, who are basically polar opposites when it comes to policy, at a time when Trump has been declining in the polls, is very slim.

And speak for yourself, I don't want or need Trump, he says bold things that appeal to people with your mindset but he is a clown and his policies are unfeasible and morally wrong.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:10 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,389,895 times
Now just make sure they don't come back.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:21 AM

2,045 posts, read 1,889,663 times
Residual effects of the war on drugs and the opiate epidemic the drug companies and corrupt doctors caused.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island