Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 10:57 PM

1,365 posts, read 2,251,273 times

Advertisements

my reaction when i wake up living here

all i need now is a mansion with an infinity pool up in the hills.

anyone want to help me achieve this goal? will send u a t-shirt as a thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2015, 08:26 AM

8,368 posts, read 6,467,478 times
I guess you like the highest gas prices in the nation. Highest income and sales tax. I guess you like paying so public employee union members can live like kings. Democrat party total rule with all their stupid laws to aggervate you and cost you money for nothing.

Old 08-30-2015, 08:35 AM

2,347 posts, read 3,342,902 times
^

Just a small price to pay for our exquisitely nice weather, scrumptious and tasty fish tacos, Mongolian art museums, and non-stigmatized interracial dating. It's heaven on earth. There are only two types of people. Those who have and enjoy these wonderful amenities. And those for whom its out of reach and they are jealous.

Old 08-30-2015, 08:46 AM

15,253 posts, read 13,009,937 times
Every day is a good day when you wake up in LA...

...as long as you don't have to drive anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des-Lab View Post
^

Just a small price to pay for our exquisitely nice weather, scrumptious and tasty fish tacos, Mongolian art museums, and non-stigmatized interracial dating. It's heaven on earth. There are only two types of people. Those who have and enjoy these wonderful amenities. And those for whom its out of reach and they are jealous.
And then there's the third type: Those who had and enjoyed those wonderful amenities, then left when it got too crowded.

Old 08-30-2015, 09:32 AM

1,011 posts, read 979,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
I guess you like the highest gas prices in the nation. Highest income and sales tax. I guess you like paying so public employee union members can live like kings. Democrat party total rule with all their stupid laws to aggervate you and cost you money for nothing.
This post just "aggervated" my morning...

Old 08-30-2015, 10:22 AM

8 posts, read 8,861 times
i want to live in LA that is my dream
but iam from yemen and barly spiak english

Old 08-30-2015, 10:23 AM

i think it's hard dream if is not imposibol

Old 08-30-2015, 10:46 AM
jw2

2,028 posts, read 3,271,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTraveler2011 View Post
my reaction when i wake up living here

all i need now is a mansion with an infinity pool up in the hills.

anyone want to help me achieve this goal? will send u a t-shirt as a thanks.
A tie? That looks a little New Yorkie to me. (I love New York, not a dig at all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
You may be surprised at how few people think about all the things you believe we are supposed to think about

Old 08-30-2015, 10:47 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,512,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxlightxo View Post
i think it's hard dream if is not imposibol
It's not impossible . There are many people that live in LA originally from other places and even the English of some of the most successful ones isn't always the best .

Old 08-30-2015, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
It's not impossible . There are many people that live in LA originally from other places and even the English of some of the most successful ones isn't always the best .
sounds great

you give me some hope

but maybe they are rich !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of: