Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 12:19 PM

3,530 posts, read 6,540,642 times

Advertisements

They decorated the big office building on Colorado & Marengo (or near there) so that it says "we work" on the sides with vertical red neon lights. Doesn't work for me.

The taser story from Friday is getting worse. Will there be another march like on Friday night?

Don't you hate that McDonald's on Colorado & Hill?? That's one of the dirtiest places, plus you have to crouch down to order at the window. At least the architecture is different.

Also the Hill Ave. branch library has a lot of malingerers. Especially in the front lawn.

You know the Dusit bar on Mentor? It used to have blue neon lights in it. Now it looks like it has normal lighting inside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 01:41 PM

3,530 posts, read 6,540,642 times
I don't like that McDonald's on Colorado & Hill, do you? You have to lean down to talk with the staffers. Also the inside isn't too nice.

Have you noticed more and more homeless people near the Metro station on Lake Ave.?

They are doing something to that area that used to be Cliff's Books. What will be there?

Old 10-21-2016, 02:16 PM

1,855 posts, read 2,921,388 times
Dear diary

Old 10-21-2016, 02:40 PM

12,713 posts, read 15,556,703 times
If I could see a picture of one poster on CD it would be RobertPasa. He really needs his own reality show.

Old 10-21-2016, 05:49 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,487,022 times
This is poetry.

Lol

Is this the infamous McDonald's ?
https://www.yelp.com/biz/mcdonalds-pasadena-2?q=counter
It has horrible yelp reviews for sure . 1.5 stars

I've never been there , but I almost want to go just to see how dirty it is and this counter where one must crouch down.
And the different architecture.

Old 10-22-2016, 08:51 PM

26,759 posts, read 26,863,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpasa View Post
I don't like that McDonald's on Colorado & Hill, do you? You have to lean down to talk with the staffers. Also the inside isn't too nice.
Is that the one near P.C.C.?

Old 10-24-2016, 08:49 AM

5,681 posts, read 5,170,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Is this the infamous McDonald's ?
https://www.yelp.com/biz/mcdonalds-pasadena-2?q=counter
It has horrible yelp reviews for sure . 1.5 stars
Who the hell bothers with Yelp reviews for McDonald's???

Old 10-24-2016, 09:07 AM

626 posts, read 627,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlanderfil View Post
Who the hell bothers with Yelp reviews for McDonald's???
The people like myself who have totally been screwed by this McDonald's. This is one of the worst McDonald's I have ever seen. I used to frequent this place quite a bit before the Chik Fila opened and they always used to get my order wrong, sweet tea tastes like crap.
I went there one time at about 10:40am to get a burger because I was hungry. The lady straight out told me that they don't have any burgers yet because they haven't been cooked, so I would have to order off the breakfast menu. I said no thanks and left. So now if I have to go to McDonald's I go to the one on Foothill.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:10 AM

1,855 posts, read 2,921,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfx1024 View Post
The people like myself who have totally been screwed by this McDonald's. This is one of the worst McDonald's I have ever seen. I used to frequent this place quite a bit before the Chik Fila opened and they always used to get my order wrong, sweet tea tastes like crap.
I went there one time at about 10:40am to get a burger because I was hungry. The lady straight out told me that they don't have any burgers yet because they haven't been cooked, so I would have to order off the breakfast menu. I said no thanks and left. So now if I have to go to McDonald's I go to the one on Foothill.
How does one get "screwed" by Big Mickey's? Did your cheeseburger not taste good and leave you out of $1.29?

Old 10-24-2016, 09:13 AM

626 posts, read 627,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpasa View Post
Have you noticed more and more homeless people near the Metro station on Lake Ave.?
They are doing something to that area that used to be Cliff's Books. What will be there?
I live off of Colorado Blvd right by Allen and the homeless people just keep getting worse and worse. They are camping out in front and the side of businesses. There was this black guy for the longest time with his two shopping carts hanging around between Chikfila and Vons, just hanging around with his shirt off. It is quite sad really but I live here and I see these people for literally months so the sympathy card is all used up.

Also if you see these people on corners of Allen and the 210, DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO ANY OF THEM. They like to hang out underneath the overpass and buy beer from the store closest to the 210. If you see a short guy with a long beard usually with a large jacket and shorts, DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO HIM EITHER. He has been there ever since I moved to Pasadena 4 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of: