Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 10:58 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,986,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG72 View Post
*Shrug*

The beaches in LA County mostly do suck except for the South Bay beaches. Even fame Malibu has rocks with graffiti and trash everywhere.

OC beaches are way better than LA County besches.
Agreed

Old 05-12-2017, 11:48 AM

58 posts, read 43,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I don't even own a home in Santa Monica. LA County sucks as a whole, and I would rather throw money into an oven than spend a single cent buying property in LA.
And yet you feel qualified to tell others what qualifies as a dump or not even though you have never lived in the area.

I can assure you that there are dozens of people in the Pasadena, San Marino, South Pas, La Canada area that would consider you a peasant.

Charlie Munger, Lawrence Frank, Bill Gross, Dennis Gertmenian, Otis Booth just to name a few I personally know.

Last edited by asdfer; 05-12-2017 at 11:57 AM..

Old 05-12-2017, 12:06 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,151,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfer View Post
And yet you feel qualified to tell others what qualifies as a dump or not even though you have never lived in the area.

I can assure you that there are dozens of people in the Pasadena, San Marino, South Pas, La Canada area that would consider you a peasant.

Charlie Munger, Lawrence Frank, Bill Gross, Dennis Gertmenian, Otis Booth just to name a few I personally know.

Yet, here they are. Trolling a forum about LA and LA County. They don't like it but they are spending time here. Interesting.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
Yet, here they are. Trolling a forum about LA and LA County. They don't like it but they are spending time here. Interesting.
That's one of the general traits of nouveau riche. They tend to flaunt their newfound wealth in order to make them feel better than the lowly "peasants." It's so typically vulgarian.

Why he chooses to do it in a forum about Los Angeles, I have no idea. Maybe because people in LA poo poo'd him when he was a poor peasant. Who knows.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:

Sorry I hurt your feelings this badly. I don't think all people in LA are bad, so hopefully you can wipe some of the tears away, but I feel I have to make one correction. I never said LA County was a "dump", I said it was a liberal hell hole full of bad schools, homeless people, and crime.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Sorry I hurt your feelings this badly. I don't think all people in LA are bad, so hopefully you can wipe some of the tears away, but I feel I have to make one correction. I never said LA County was a "dump", I said it was a liberal hell hole full of bad schools, homeless people, and crime.
I can assure you, where I went to high school (in LA County) is better than any high school in whatever flyover state you currently live in.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Maybe because people in LA poo poo'd him when he was a poor peasant. Who knows.
Are you kidding? Anytime I am in L.A, I'm pretty much treated like royalty at any establishment I visit. That tends to happen when you throw a Benjamin at the valet when he's parking your Ferrari.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
I can assure you, where I went to high school (in LA County) is better than any high school in whatever flyover state you currently live in.
Which high school would that be?

What about the homeless, crime, and overall smelliness of LA?

Old 05-12-2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Which high school would that be?

What about the homeless, crime, and overall smelliness of LA?
If you're not smart enough to figure out on your own what the top high schools in LA are, I'm not going to hand hold you.

Lol @ smelliness crime, and, homeless. What crap area do you think these schools are in? Boyle heights?

Old 05-12-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Are you kidding? Anytime I am in L.A, I'm pretty much treated like royalty at any establishment I visit. That tends to happen when you throw a Benjamin at the valet when he's parking your Ferrari.
I guess verb tense is something that was skipped during your education.

Why would you go to LA at all if it's full of homeless, smelliness, and crime? Your inconsistencies are quite amusing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles