Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Lubbock
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 PM

9 posts, read 31,273 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering if anyone has ever ridden Megabus? From Lubbock they go to San Antonio, Big Spring and San Angelo. Tickets only start at $1 each way. It says the ride from Lubbock to San Antonio takes about eight hours. I'm interested in the trip from Lubbock to San Antonio and found mixed reviews online for Megabus. Does anyone have any experience with them? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 03:33 PM

209 posts, read 460,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer239 View Post
I'm wondering if anyone has ever ridden Megabus? From Lubbock they go to San Antonio, Big Spring and San Angelo. Tickets only start at $1 each way. It says the ride from Lubbock to San Antonio takes about eight hours. I'm interested in the trip from Lubbock to San Antonio and found mixed reviews online for Megabus. Does anyone have any experience with them? Thanks.
No worry. This is not a scam. Megabus uses this fare for promotion at the first several months. Then they will change to normal price.

Generally speaking, the bus is good, but you need to be concern about your own safety.

Old 03-10-2013, 11:18 AM

1 posts, read 5,926 times
Thumbs up i have experience with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer239 View Post
they are very nice very cool transportation i would definitely reccomendthem i got from austin to houston in 3 hours and they have tvs on board plus and upstairs on the bus and a downstairs its really nice

Old 03-10-2013, 09:05 PM

440 posts, read 868,654 times
My niece travelled through the USA and used them alot-she used one from Dallas to San Antonio then back though Austin. She said it was fine and fit her budget-just check where there stops are-some stop in random places that don't look so safe. Alot of college students seem to use the AUstin to Dallas Rte. She also did a similar thing through Europe and she said it was all good.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:30 PM

1,690 posts, read 3,622,009 times
I had no idea Megabus goes from San Antonio to Lubbock. How do you book the tickets - online? Don't you have to change buses along the way?

Old 04-12-2013, 07:29 PM

79 posts, read 205,864 times
Post a link for us uninformed ites. Never heard of such a thing.

Found the link. No such service from Lubbock shown on their website. Only Houston or DFW.

Last edited by keltec; 04-12-2013 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: updated info

Old 04-13-2013, 07:51 AM

1,690 posts, read 3,622,009 times
That was what I found on the link too, how do you get from San Antonio to Lubbock on Megabus, because I didn't see anything from San Antonio. I guess I have to try Greyhound?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:13 PM

1,560 posts, read 1,265,275 times
I ride Megabus from Dallas to Austin frequently. Never had a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Lubbock