Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Madison
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 01:48 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,185,488 times

Advertisements

WI is a nice state. Lakes, Bluffs, green, mostly flat though. There’s mostly lots of nice areas to settle down. Madison is a jewel of a small city. I’m leaving though. I am shocked how much obesity is here. Even with children under 10. Even a good amount of teenagers. And certainly over 90% of the mature women in my opinion. I’ve never seen nothing like it. All the hot women over 40 are in Minnesota or neighboring Illinois. Therefore a decent looking fit single guy over 40 needs to really consider before moving to Wisconsin. It’s not a friendly populace either. Maybe except for Milwaukee. It’s a nice state but miserable if your a single male. Get used to a lot of rejection especially by women who aren’t remotely attractive. What gives in Wisconsin? Why is there so much severe obesity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2021, 02:09 PM

41,937 posts, read 36,940,305 times
This is all you seem to post about. I know and saw plenty of attractive women in Wisconsin. Wisconsin isn't even in the top 10 most obese states. Have to go South for those.

It's probably just that you're not all that.

Old 10-19-2021, 02:41 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,364,460 times
The hot ones just don't like folk music.

Old 10-19-2021, 02:44 PM

3,659 posts, read 2,938,725 times
What? I was watching the NBA finals and many times the camera pointed at the Deer District. Whole lot of European background babes there.

Old 10-19-2021, 02:52 PM

Also, I have lived in 6 states, I found Wisconsinites to be among the friendliest.

Old 10-19-2021, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Also, I have lived in 6 states, I found Wisconsinites to be among the friendliest.
Phooey. Furthest thing from reality I ever heard. Of course they’re good god fearing people. I’m just saying socially speaking, WI is a tough shell to crack. The women are ultra picky and stuck up. And they’re mostly Twos and threes that think they’re dime pieces. I’ve never seen nothing like it. Of course there are probably a lot of hot women here but I bet they are mostly in Madison. I have been on six different dating sites and the women in Minnesota or in neighboring Illinois are all pretty hot. The hundreds upon hundreds of women are these dating sites from Wisconsin are all 98% obese or extremely unattractive. Out and about in Public I think I have seen maybe three or four slender women out of 100’s.
Just being honest.

Old 10-19-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
This is all you seem to post about. I know and saw plenty of attractive women in Wisconsin. Wisconsin isn't even in the top 10 most obese states. Have to go South for those.

It's probably just that you're not all that.
I’m a bodybuilder for over 25 years. I am a natural though, and I have never used steroids. It has nothing to do with my looks I’m sure? , maybe they are intimidated by me because most of them are obese? I know hot women when I see them. And there is very few in Wisconsin. I don’t care what anybody says I know from experience. The beauty gods skipped over Wisconsin and went to Minnesota and Illinois instead. I mean God bless them it is a nice day with good people it’s just when it comes to being a single male here, please move to Minnesota

Old 10-19-2021, 03:44 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,955,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
I’m a bodybuilder for over 25 years. I am a natural though, and I have never used steroids. It has nothing to do with my looks I’m sure? , maybe they are intimidated by me because most of them are obese? I know hot women when I see them. And there is very few in Wisconsin. I don’t care what anybody says I know from experience. The beauty gods skipped over Wisconsin and went to Minnesota and Illinois instead. I mean God bless them it is a nice day with good people it’s just when it comes to being a single male here, please move to Minnesota
Could be all the good ones are taken and you might have to wait for them to be widows.

Old 10-19-2021, 04:06 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,857,329 times
Quote:
maybe they are intimidated by me because most of them are obese?
Madison has a highly educated population. Maybe they're as turned off by this kind of speech as you are by women who have junk in the trunk:

Quote:
I’ve never seen nothing like it.

Old 10-19-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Phooey. Furthest thing from reality I ever heard. Of course they’re good god fearing people. I’m just saying socially speaking, WI is a tough shell to crack. The women are ultra picky and stuck up. And they’re mostly Twos and threes that think they’re dime pieces. I’ve never seen nothing like it. Of course there are probably a lot of hot women here but I bet they are mostly in Madison. I have been on six different dating sites and the women in Minnesota or in neighboring Illinois are all pretty hot. The hundreds upon hundreds of women are these dating sites from Wisconsin are all 98% obese or extremely unattractive. Out and about in Public I think I have seen maybe three or four slender women out of 100’s.
Just being honest.
You're right. Mistyped. I have lived in 7 states.

You post this same trope year after year, really. If you're that special and that unhappy, just move. I am sure the people of Wisconsin will be fine with that.

The one thing I did notice when I moved to Wisconsin at 22 was that the people REALLY HATE people who think they're special and all that. That's probably the issue. You're really into yourself. That will get you no where outside of the Twin Cities and Chicago in the upper midwest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Madison