Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2009, 07:44 PM

46 posts, read 188,488 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone!!

I have asked a couple of SP related questions here before, but wanted to narrow things down a bit. Can you help shed some light on things for me. We have narrowed down to SP as being one of our options, but need help from those in the know (ie those who live there now, or have lived before, or visit regularly)...Which neighborhoods would you say are the MOST kid-friendly. By this I mean not only have playgrounds etc, but also have lots of young families living in them; have kids who play around the 'hood (*smile*), and generally have a good community feel. We have driven around a bit, and liked Round Bay...any others that have alot of kids and families out and about on a gorgeous day, such as today?

THank you again:-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2009, 04:07 PM

35 posts, read 175,031 times
I live in the community next to Round Bay. It also has a lot of kids. It is smaller and a lot cheaper than Round Bay and the kids would still go to Jones Elementary. My kids go to Oak Hill Elementary (because their daycare feeds into that school- or else they would go to Jones.) All the kids from Oak Hill Elementary live in Chartridge. It is across the street from Severna Park Middle School. My kids want to live there since they go to Oak Hill because it is crawling with kids. They also have a community pool. It is a nice neighborhood.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:51 AM

46 posts, read 188,488 times
Thank you for taking the time to reply! Is your community called Chartridge then, or something else? Also, what is Linstead on the Severn like for kids? And Round Bay itself? I SO appreciate your input:-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland