Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 05:28 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times

Advertisements

Selling pot makes these town more desirable to many. Gotta laugh at the list, many towns on it are right next to each other. Brewster - Dennis. My son has a card, I like to visit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 07:18 PM

317 posts, read 331,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wror View Post
RE

Milford banning marijuana can go Up, look more desirable when the surrounding towns allow POT businesses and POT clubs go downhill and looking less desirable when POT stores start opening up.
Jeff Sessions, is that you?

Old 11-20-2017, 07:39 PM

636 posts, read 706,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Selling pot makes these town more desirable to many. Gotta laugh at the list, many towns on it are right next to each other. Brewster - Dennis. My son has a card, I like to visit
Brewster is allowing POT businesses
Dennis has banned POT businesses

This means if you're a Brewster, resident you're a POT head
This means if you're from Dennis resident you're not a POT head

I think i will buy a house in Brewster. Naaaw,all the houses in Brewster probably smell like POT

We love to stereotype in this state.
Gotta feeling that these are examples of how the stereotyping is going to go in this state.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:13 PM

23,577 posts, read 18,722,077 times
Quote:
Brewster is allowing POT businesses
Dennis has banned POT businesses

This means if you're a Brewster, resident you're a POT head
This means if you're from Dennis resident you're not a POT head

I think i will buy a house in Brewster. Naaaw,all the houses in Brewster probably smell like POT

We love to stereotype in this state.
Gotta feeling that these are examples of how the stereotyping is going to go in this state.
But either way, if you live in Dennis you are still a drunk.

Old 11-21-2017, 01:58 PM

1,262 posts, read 1,301,961 times
Quote:
Have never heard anything but bad, negative things about Milford Ma.
Milford Ma. just became a desirable Ma community. For one, Milford kids will not have to walk by POT stores selling edible gummy POT candy ~contrasted~ to any present uppercrust MA community that has not banned POT.
Maybe so, although they will still be able to walk by the LIQUOR stores in Milford - stores which, like the POT stores, that the kids walking by will not EVER be allowed in, until they reach the legal age to do so.

Old 11-21-2017, 02:07 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,369,132 times
Is this The Onion now? Looking forward to pot coming to my town.

Old 11-21-2017, 02:08 PM

349 posts, read 321,233 times
LOL at this thread. Reminds me of watching Reefer madness in text form.

There's always going to be reactionaries to social change. Interracial relationships were controversial two generations ago, gay marriage one generation ago. Op has a hilarious blind spot for alcohol relative to weed.

Old 11-21-2017, 04:56 PM

Legalization of POT is going to change Massachusetts most wealthiest , upper crust communities.

Pay attention Wellesley, Dover, Lincoln and all other wealthy upper crust Mass communities.
Maine legalized POT this year too. Look at what Legal POT is doing to Maine's wealthiest, multimillion dollar homes, uppercrust community: The Town of Cape Elizabeth:

Effects of Legal POT:
"It's definitely a quality of life issue"
""One neighbor may say, 'You're impacting me adversely and maybe also impacting adversely the value of my property,'"
----Matthew Sturgis, Town of Cape Elizabeth, Maine
I-Team: Complaints about marijuana odor on the rise, municipalities mull regulation | WGME

Would you buy a house in this Cape Elizabeth photo if you neighbors POT smoke smell odor is going to affect your home? Imagine buying the $11,000,000.00 million home, you're sitting there in the living room ' Honey, do you smell skunks?'
Attached Thumbnails
These  MA communities need to be avoided moving into:Dracut, Marshfield,Brewster-capture_2017_11_21_18_53_02_795.png  

Last edited by wror; 11-21-2017 at 05:14 PM..

Old 11-22-2017, 07:05 PM

How many people knew this about the first state to legalize POT?

"Colorado’s cities and counties still decide if the drug can be grown and sold locally. At least 70% of the municipalities in the state have banned commercial operations"
--Fortune Magazine

Old 11-23-2017, 10:50 AM

9,885 posts, read 7,217,312 times
Quote:
How many people knew this about the first state to legalize POT?

"Colorado’s cities and counties still decide if the drug can be grown and sold locally. At least 70% of the municipalities in the state have banned commercial operations"
--Fortune Magazine
Probably because those municipalities didn't want what amounts to a factory in their town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts