Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2018, 06:05 AM

636 posts, read 707,389 times

Advertisements

What is that lie the general public is told by POT advocates?: ' Marijuana never killed anyone'.

Newly legalized in California, Another DWI POT roadway fatality

The victim, 25-year-old Firefighter Dustin Calley, an Army Veteran, leaves behind 3 children'
'The Driver, Cary Chaffin said at the scene .'didn't see Calley'

ABC 30 KFSN Fresno, California
Friday, May 25, 2018 09:08PM

"Chowchilla firefighter killed by driver allegedly under influence of pot"
-- 'A Chowchilla volunteer firefighter is dead after Madera police say, Cary Chaffin struck the victim with his car while under the influence of marijuana...
The victim was identified as 25-year-old Dustin Calley..

Calley's fiancé said he was on the way to work at the time of the accident. She also said he cared about others and cared about his community, and that he had his whole life ahead of him" '

Chowchilla firefighter killed by driver allegedly under influence of pot | abc30.com
Attached Thumbnails
Individual Votes By Cities/Towns Whether To Allow Marijuana  businesses-capture_2018_05_26_07_43_14_118.png  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2018, 06:29 PM

14,254 posts, read 14,758,164 times
So I need some help here. I will be in MA July 17 to July 25. What do I need to buy and how much MJ can I buy to bring home to SC? Personal consumption only for my lady friend and myself? Also, the cost.

Old 05-30-2018, 08:00 PM

17,773 posts, read 9,215,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
So I need some help here. I will be in MA July 17 to July 25. What do I need to buy and how much MJ can I buy to bring home to SC? Personal consumption only for my lady friend and myself? Also, the cost.
I don't believe you can legally bring it across state lines. And it's not even clear if the shops will open on July 1.

Old 05-31-2018, 05:07 AM

3,222 posts, read 2,128,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
At this rate we'll be lucky if they open by next year. You can always search craigslist for something like $100 baseball card ****With Free Gift*******

Old 06-01-2018, 03:08 PM

14,254 posts, read 14,758,164 times
I am aware of how to buy it, even here in SC. I was just maybe looking for better stuff at a cheaper price. I am not concerned crossing state lines. They do not stop old men driving Ford Explorers except for speeding..............LOL

Old 06-03-2018, 10:55 AM

Milford,Massachusetts

"Milford, a town whose voters approved legal marijuana in the 2016 election, bans pot shops....
"This is very positive and I think that's what the voters had in mind: protecting the health of their children"
"keeping Milford a safe community to live in; and protecting Milford's image"...."
Milford, a town whose voters approved legal marijuana in the 2016 election, bans pot shops in referendum | masslive.com

Longmeadow, Massachusetts

LONGMEADOW -- "The town has joined several nearby communities in banning facilities that would sell recreational marijuana.
Longmeadow Town Meeting bans recreational marijuana businesses | masslive.com

Wilbraham, Massachusetts

Wilbraham, Massachusetts --"'voters rejected legalization'"
Longmeadow Town Meeting bans recreational marijuana businesses | masslive.com

Old 06-06-2018, 04:42 PM

17,773 posts, read 9,215,344 times
I just heard on the news that the first retail license will be issued next week, and there will be some stores opening on July 1.

Old 06-06-2018, 05:57 PM

The country has enough mind alternating drugs!

Landslide Defeat

West Bridgewater Annual Town Meeting 2 days ago
Posted Jun 5, 2018 at 7:19 PM
"Recreational marijuana sales banned by wide margin in West Bridgewater"
By Amanda Irwin The Enterprise

"two-thirds of the town’s residents approved the marijuana ban"
Recreational marijuana sales banned by wide margin in West Bridgewater - News - The Enterprise, Brockton, MA - Brockton, MA

Old 06-06-2018, 08:19 PM

139 posts, read 68,417 times
Actually the guidelines for recreational Pot dispensaries were published by the State of Mass just prior to Town Meeting season which happens in the Spring. In many cases the Warrant was already closed, or there was certainly no time to draw up local guidelines and get processing started. Arlington anticipates having a Special Town Meeting in the Fall. When the warrant is open, there may indeed be some proposals. We are still working on location/availability for medical dispensary.

Up until about 10 or so years ago this was a "dry" town, then moist with 3 beer and wine licensees for larger restaurants, which HAD to be served with a meal. Then we got three beer and wine stores, and increased number of restaurants licensed to serve. The beer and wine stores have now been increased to all alcohol, I believe.

Old 06-07-2018, 06:34 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wror View Post
What is that lie the general public is told by POT advocates?: ' Marijuana never killed anyone'.

I've never heard anyone say this. They have said that no one has overdosed and died on marijuana.

You sure do come up with some odd stuff!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts