Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2024, 12:19 PM

2,077 posts, read 1,122,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Ehh....it was a pretty nice home not gonna lie. She was a bit easy on the eyes too.

That stirred up some early eighties cobwebs… "Once in a Lifetime" by the Talking Heads

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2024, 12:45 PM

6,121 posts, read 5,084,587 times
Quote:
Ehh....it was a pretty nice home not gonna lie. She was a bit easy on the eyes too.
Never hurts, does it?

Old 03-01-2024, 02:22 PM

3,584 posts, read 1,816,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Never hurts, does it?
Who cares if she was being a lil bi*tch on the road...similarly if it was an attractive looking guy driving like an a hole, I'd call him a pri*k.

Old 03-01-2024, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Those are the folks you want to teach a lesson by having them crash into your bumper after you brake check them going 15mph because at least you know they'll have the money to pay for your car to get repaired when they get cited for following too close. In MA, rear end collisions almost always the insurance co's find the behind driver is 100% at fault or the most at fault!

Old 03-01-2024, 02:34 PM

6,121 posts, read 5,084,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
Who cares if she was being a lil bi*tch on the road...similarly if it was an attractive looking guy driving like an a hole, I'd call him a pri*k.
No, totally agree...was just going along with the light humor.

Old 03-01-2024, 03:58 PM

15,793 posts, read 20,472,889 times
Quote:

I can tell you where she lives.

Wanna meet up tonight at 2am and egg her car? I’ll bring the good eggs from Whole Foods

But seriously, on that note if I cut someone off in traffic, the last thing I’d do is drive straight home. Call me paranoid but I’d take a few turns and lose whoever is behind me first before driving to my house and pulling into the driveway. Kinda tells me this lady was just oblivious to the world and only thinking of herself.

Old 03-01-2024, 05:17 PM

Quote:
I can tell you where she lives.

Wanna meet up tonight at 2am and egg her car? I’ll bring the good eggs from Whole Foods

But seriously, on that note if I cut someone off in traffic, the last thing I’d do is drive straight home. Call me paranoid but I’d take a few turns and lose whoever is behind me first before driving to my house and pulling into the driveway. Kinda tells me this lady was just oblivious to the world and only thinking of herself.
Lol...only Whole Foods eggs will do for the Lynnfield crowd in their M50i suv's!
I'd do the same thing if someone was following me after I cut them off. I've had people follow me who I didn't cut off and they were the aggressor. On route 3 the Billerica stretch, I had a construction van with an aggressive driver who was weaving/tailgating the whole way down from Nashua. I didn't speed up for him when he was tailgating and I took my foot off the gas and dropped down from like 70 to 55 .....he stayed behind me even after I did that and got off at the same exit as me, followed me for more than what I'd consider normal so I turned into some random neighborhoods to lose him!

Old 03-01-2024, 05:25 PM

16,292 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Default re

Quote:
I googled the name in the article to see if it came up on linkedin and a name matching hers comes up saying "Research Scientist at Brigham & Women's" Not sure if it's the same person or not though.
More on the drunk driver who hit the ambulance:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/foxboro...arges/60043397

she claims she had 2 espresso martinis and she was apparently 3 X over the limit. I'm sorry but if you're 40 (and she's not small) I think it would take more than 2 martinis to get you that drunk...she could have been on medication that shouldnt have been mixed with alcohol from 2 drinks maybe. She now can't see any of her kids without adult supervision and since the accident her husband filed for divorce. Ugh.

Old 03-01-2024, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
More on the drunk driver who hit the ambulance:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/foxboro...arges/60043397

she claims she had 2 espresso martinis and she was apparently 3 X over the limit. I'm sorry but if you're 40 (and she's not small) I think it would take more than 2 martinis to get you that drunk...she could have been on medication that shouldnt have been mixed with alcohol from 2 drinks maybe. She now can't see any of her kids without adult supervision and since the accident her husband filed for divorce. Ugh.
Have to wonder if maybe marital problems led to her getting inebriated to take the edge off then not thinking about the consequences of her actions?

Old 03-01-2024, 05:59 PM

16,292 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Default Re

Quote:
Have to wonder if maybe marital problems led to her getting inebriated to take the edge off then not thinking about the consequences of her actions?
Probably. The news piece said she was separated then husband filed for divorce after the accident. It looks like her mom died last summer too. Life can be rough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts