Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 11:19 PM

152 posts, read 165,993 times

Advertisements

I don't know how to explain it, so I'm going to kinda type up what goes on in my head or what I generally think like

1. "i'm too late"
2. "i'm always at the wrong place and wrong time"
3. "i'm unloved and unworthy"
4. "its the end of the world"
5. " life and reality only gets worse"
6. "people are evil and so am I"
7. "I deserve to be punished or destroyed"
8. everything within me is intense and it hurts so bad emotionally and psychically"
9. "everyone hates me"
10. "something is out to get me"
11. " I feel like I don't exist"
12. " I'm constantly walking on eggshells with myself and cannot trust or predict myself"
13. "everyone has disappeared and vanished and no where to be found"
that's all that I think of but I have in the past recently fantasied about suicide, so for that, I have been to behavioral hospitals for that.

....... ok guys this is not a joke, I need someone to help me witn this, I don't trust any therapists, been there done that, I try so hard for everything but it all backfires, why is it that whenever I try and work myself off, nothing happens? I try to be the best person ever, I mean it, I'm not lying at all. what else am I to do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2017, 11:26 PM

9,446 posts, read 6,578,668 times
More information needed: age, gender, examples of what you have done/said/tried and what happened that discouraged you.

Old 10-23-2017, 11:27 PM

691 posts, read 419,993 times
I can relate. It's a question the self is asking about the worthiness of its own life.

These are hard questions.

You need to know you contribute to others

Old 10-23-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpaint View Post
More information needed: age, gender, examples of what you have done/said/tried and what happened that discouraged you.
not sure why you need to know my age and gender, or what ive done, said, and what happened that discouraged me but, this Is just how I feel. I mean I don't know if its a result of my experiences in life or if this is how I just feel or if I'm just guilty of something. I posted on here before actually I mean, if you want to know a little more about my situation, go and look through the mental health forum, I described kind of what I have experienced in life, that's not all, but its a little. I don t really want to talk about my past, I kind of want to keep things more private, not saying any of you guys are not trustworthy, but I just don't want to reveal my life if that makes sense. but thanks for taking the time to read my posts. it means alot

Old 10-23-2017, 11:53 PM

9,446 posts, read 6,578,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquildreamer95 View Post
not sure why you need to know my age and gender, or what ive done, said, and what happened that discouraged me but, this Is just how I feel. I mean I don't know if its a result of my experiences in life or if this is how I just feel or if I'm just guilty of something. I posted on here before actually I mean, if you want to know a little more about my situation, go and look through the mental health forum, I described kind of what I have experienced in life, that's not all, but its a little. I don t really want to talk about my past, I kind of want to keep things more private, not saying any of you guys are not trustworthy, but I just don't want to reveal my life if that makes sense. but thanks for taking the time to read my posts. it means alot
I haven't read your posts previously but I can tell you're having a rough time. I wish you the best and hope you find the help and support you need for a happy life.

Old 10-24-2017, 12:00 AM

Based on your age it can mean youre going thru a mental development phase. Psychology explains that males go thru a period of confusion starting around 28 as they come in to another mental development that then stays for their adult life... it feels like being a teen again

Since I am not female I can not begin to know the problems they face

Old 10-24-2017, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpaint View Post
I haven't read your posts previously but I can tell you're having a rough time. I wish you the best and hope you find the help and support you need for a happy life.
thanks a lot! your kind words are greatly approved.

Old 10-24-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstelm View Post
Based on your age it can mean youre going thru a mental development phase. Psychology explains that males go thru a period of confusion starting around 28 as they come in to another mental development that then stays for their adult life... it feels like being a teen again

Since I am not female I can not begin to know the problems they face
this feeling isn't natural, I know I shouldn't feel this way, its like something is possessing me and burning me up to pieces.

Old 10-24-2017, 12:20 AM

There's a difference in seeking help to get better and seeking attention .

I know the feelings you described are real. They drove me to put a delta elite in my mouth and really think about my options.

Old 10-24-2017, 12:30 AM

Listen I'll check in with you in about 14 hrs. You ain't around , you didn't need my help. Wish you well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health