Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 09:23 PM

609 posts, read 1,140,557 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't mind being a vagabond from time time...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 12:01 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,482,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
See to me its comforting to know they are getting laid and enjoying their vagabond lifestyle
I think you need to stay in Miami. You'll be too much for geeky Bostonians now.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:44 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,912,589 times
I'm going back to Boston by hook or by crook, even if its just for 6 months to test the waters. Anyways, whats wrong with being happy for the cats that are getting laid? good for them, they don't have to worry about cat stds, its just all about free love...free cat love.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:03 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,176,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
Domestic cats don't choose to live as wild cats. Animals like humans like air conditioner and a safe environment where they can sleep in peace without being attacked by other cats Dogs on the other hand get lost quite often. People live them in their yards and they dig holes and never find their way back home (trust me they don't want to live as wild dogs) Cats even if they go outside they don't get lost.

What you see outside it's not the animals going back to their natural environment by choice. Once animals are domesticated, they can't live without humans. Those that abandon their pets are the scum of the earth. They should at least euthanize them, but I'm sure they need the money for new shoes or tires.
While you have a point I don't know if it applies to cats. They look and behave almost exactly like their wild ancestors. They live in close association with humans, but they've barely made any progress towards domestication.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 PM

888 posts, read 887,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetic_A View Post
All these cats around here.....and people are ENABLING them to reproduce. There are like food bowls everywhere, little scratch posts for them, little pet houses and whatnot sitting outside of people's homes....Why don't you do this for stray dogs? Didn't they get the memo about spaying and neutering your pets? Also, stop feeding the strays if you aren't going to properly take care of them! I'm tired of hearing them have sex at night!
I totally disagree.
Miami has FAR less of a rat problem than most major cities.
Cubans are not stupid.
Cats patrol the streets and kill the rats.
These are not house pets, they are bribed by humans with food and they do their job for all of us.
The Rat Patrol.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Anyways, whats wrong with being happy for the cats that are getting laid? good for them, they don't have to worry about cat stds, its just all about free love...free cat love.
Staid, repressed, proper Bostonians will definitely inform you, my dear.

My opin? Go Tom go!

Old 03-19-2011, 12:15 PM

HEYYYY! I consider myself to be a proper Bostonian...with loud mouth tendencies

Old 03-19-2011, 01:41 PM

Quote:
HEYYYY! I consider myself to be a proper Bostonian...with loud mouth tendencies
That's why I love ya Pear - never boring! And thanks for this btw, what a wonderful oxymoron! Gives me such a lovely opportunity to concoct my own fabulous oxymorons...

an honest politician
a sl*tty nun
a diabetic cookie monster
a humble Texan
A drunk jihadi
a modest chonga
a basketball genius

OKay, sorry, I'll stop now

Old 03-19-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian08 View Post
That's why I love ya Pear - never boring! And thanks for this btw, what a wonderful oxymoron! Gives me such a lovely opportunity to concoct my own fabulous oxymorons...

an honest politician
a sl*tty nun
a diabetic cookie monster
a humble Texan
A drunk jihadi
a modest chonga
a basketball genius

OKay, sorry, I'll stop now
lmao, which of these catagories do you fall into? My guess is either a humble Texan or a slutty nun

Old 03-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
lmao, which of these catagories do you fall into? My guess is either a humble Texan or a slutty nun
Hmmm - dunno - definitely not a Texan - just visiting. Actually I'm in the midst of an identity crisis. It's time for me to lose the Boston moniker. I'm definitely done with BOS. I've been mulling a new cd moniker.

How 'bout SoBe Saint? Now that's an amusing contradiction, dontcha think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: