Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 01:59 PM

630 posts, read 1,874,196 times

Advertisements

Did everyone forget that Alexander the Great's army played for both the home and visiting team,LOL!!!

Old 05-15-2010, 03:09 PM

1,688 posts, read 4,298,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I don't have this agenda you so think of since this got moved to military forum Lets talk about this Military .
Our brave soldiers are protect liberty,and freedom.
A gay man, lesbian WILL Protect everyone protection the same.
no matter what sexuality they are. I'm sue as
Spoiler
hell
hope the same is done by hetros. America should be the country
that doesn't spread Hatred or someone with that hatred thinking is a terrorist

If we gays where just given equal rights then there would be no so call agenda.
It wouldn't be push the face of opposers if given something as simple as
equality
Our brave Men & Women are fighting for same freedom. I think every American should have this freedom
Yea; what's up with that. The "Other Topics" forum did not get a chance to answer this because someone moved the thread from "Other Topics" to the "Military Forum".

This thread was originally in "Other Topics" and when it got moved I already had answered. If the thread had been originally in the Military forum I would not have taken part as I only take part in non-controversial topics with the Military forum (same thing happened with women on subs; they moved that one too).

My point is I am an ex-wife, sister and daughter of our military and have not served directly. This makes me feel funny to have intruded in on their forum (that's how I personally feel about it).

It all boils down to I don't feel qualified to give an opinion since I've haven't been in the situation myself.

I have never heard my ex, relatives or friends grumble about the behavior of gay people in their respective branches.

So........ my feeling is the people in the military that I know aren't bent out of shape over gays in the military so why should anyone else.

The guys in the video are having fun (the other video was a scream as well). It makes me feel good to know that our soldiers can have some fun in the face of all the horror.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:49 PM

37,461 posts, read 61,373,044 times
I do not see the problem.

There were homosexuals on each of the boats that I served on. So long as nobody did anything to violate the UCMJ [a code of laws set in place by congress] there was no problem.

I do not see why this should be a problem today.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:00 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,509,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Sunday View Post
I'm sure once it's OK to be gay in the military, everyone will become gay. They only reason all members of the military aren't gay is because it's against the rules.
Once legalized, we will have pink uniforms and silk underwear..! Hand to hand combat will be replaced with kisses and hugs..
Soon all military men can dump their icky wives and pick the mates they have always wanted.. Foxholes will be much more user friendly..
do you really believe that is ludicrous and base on old 70's stereotypes.
It 21 century I dont even own anything pink.
There is open gay people in other countries army. hello

Old 05-15-2010, 04:07 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,509,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvin View Post
Yea; what's up with that. The "Other Topics" forum did not get a chance to answer this because someone moved the thread from "Other Topics" to the "Military Forum".

This thread was originally in "Other Topics" and when it got moved I already had answered. If the thread had been originally in the Military forum I would not have taken part as I only take part in non-controversial topics with the Military forum (same thing happened with women on subs; they moved that one too).

My point is I am an ex-wife, sister and daughter of our military and have not served directly. This makes me feel funny to have intruded in on their forum (that's how I personally feel about it).

It all boils down to I don't feel qualified to give an opinion since I've haven't been in the situation myself.

I have never heard my ex, relatives or friends grumble about the behavior of gay people in their respective branches.

So........ my feeling is the people in the military that I know aren't bent out of shape over gays in the military so why should anyone else.

The guys in the video are having fun (the other video was a scream as well). It makes me feel good to know that our soldiers can have some fun in the face of all the horror.
this sums it up perfect
Bravo This shows the American Army is there to protect the freedom we all enjoy
I feel all Americans should see how our Brave Soldiers relieve there stress.
Im judging by other video did Ke$ha have some kind of contest?
should see how

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 05-16-2010 at 01:11 AM..

Old 05-16-2010, 11:28 AM

414 posts, read 972,552 times
The number of AIDS cases in the services will go up. Read the CDC statistics here.

Basic Statistics | Statistics and Surveillance | Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues