Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 05:14 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
Well, I don’t do this and I believe my responsibility ends there.

So I take it you are a woman. Are you responsible for woman teachers who sexually abuse their students? What are you personally doing to stop this?
Well, I'm glad you don't.
Although I wouldn't want you as my neighbor as it seems you can turn a blind eye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
well Kevin Spacey says...

And then we have the ones who thinks their off set weird humor helps a matter, cause you know it's al about them, flattering themselves at others people's expense

Last edited by Atalanta; 11-26-2017 at 05:41 PM..

Old 11-26-2017, 05:25 PM

What a guilty arrogant selfish self centered prick
He is obvisouly serving himself and not the people.
A 56 year old who did what he did is an arrogant sick individual.

'Embarrassed' Franken Speaks to Media, Says He Will Return to Work | KSTP.com

Franken says he's looking forward to returning to work in Congress. He missed votes after the first accusations were made public, but he believes he can gradually regain voters' trust. He has released several apologetic statements, but he spoke directly to journalists for the first time Sunday.

Last edited by Atalanta; 11-26-2017 at 05:40 PM..

Old 11-27-2017, 08:58 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Well, I'm glad you don't.
Although I wouldn't want you as my neighbor as it seems you can turn a blind eye.
LOL, I can only imagine the great disappointment...

Old 11-27-2017, 03:46 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,331,294 times
Quote:

Franken says he's looking forward to returning to work in Congress. He missed votes after the first accusations were made public, but he believes he can gradually regain voters' trust. He has released several apologetic statements, but he spoke directly to journalists for the first time Sunday.
Yup. He wants to be president as badly as Hillary did so he's going to try to stay the course and let the scandals slide off his slimy presence. He has made a career out of mocking people and it will be interesting to see him get his due.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
Yup. He wants to be president as badly as Hillary did so he's going to try to stay the course and let the scandals slide off his slimy presence. He has made a career out of mocking people and it will be interesting to see him get his due.
I agree with you.
Do you think the Dem Party in general including Gov Dayton are giving him a free pass?
Are they thinking Presidency lines too for him?

There is picture proof of his sexual predatory nature.
I am in awe at those may be are not demanding that he needs to step down.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:35 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
...I am in awe at those may be are not demanding that he needs to step down.
...in awe of this sentence and what it might mean

Old 11-27-2017, 07:55 PM

4,505 posts, read 4,619,106 times
As far as I can tell he didn't do anything illegal or got with anybody underage. To me It's a non-issue. It's all about how they do their job, rather than their bad habits that really have no effect on how they do their job. I didn't care that Clinton received oral in the White House. That's his business. It's not my concern. That's how I feel about all these politicians. I don't care if they are philanderers. Thats between them and their wives and their girlfriends, not the concern of the consituents. People need to get the idea out of their heads that we need a perfect human being who never made a mistake in his life or said or did anything offensive to represent us politically. That person hasn't been born yet.

Old 11-27-2017, 09:09 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
...in awe of this sentence and what it might mean
I'm in awe of the undiminishing hate and obsession days and weeks later, 30+ posts on the subject about how much someone dispises some guy who has nothing to do with them, when there has been no investigation...not naming any names.

Old 11-28-2017, 05:43 AM

5,831 posts, read 7,713,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
As far as I can tell he didn't do anything illegal or got with anybody underage. To me It's a non-issue. It's all about how they do their job, rather than their bad habits that really have no effect on how they do their job. I didn't care that Clinton received oral in the White House. That's his business. It's not my concern. That's how I feel about all these politicians. I don't care if they are philanderers. Thats between them and their wives and their girlfriends, not the concern of the consituents. People need to get the idea out of their heads that we need a perfect human being who never made a mistake in his life or said or did anything offensive to represent us politically. That person hasn't been born yet.
They weren’t Franken’s “girlfriends.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota