Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2007, 11:04 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Ya got mapquest directions??????????
Alas, my fair maiden, 'tis event is, errr,,, was but a figment in the past, a past that I was not able to create w/in my timeline, as other endeavors were to be had that weekend. Good and fun ones nonetheless, but not as what that event, w/ the music and all... Instead, bopped up to the IN Dunes State Park - a great place also.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:08 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Yes sir it was. String Cheese is one of my favorite bands. Yonder also! And Greyboy!

Guess I'm kind of a hippie.... Don't give me a hard time... There's a rep point in it for ya!
lol,,, man, I do know whatcha are talking about. I have my share of tied-died shirts, love VW's, and have Apple computers... ok, maybe that's a stretch, but,,, Don't know Greyboy - will check 'em out tho'. Thanks.

Ever make it to Bonnaroo, errrr,,, Mudaroo? Went twice, loved it... great music, great people, cruddy weather, great time...

Old 08-28-2007, 11:22 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Thumbs up Great pics, arjr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjr View Post
Wife and I just got back from a week trip to MO. We took a lot of film pics, but only got a few digital pics...here they are.

Great pics, arjr! Did you enjoy the Titanic museum? (I guess that's what it is called.) We haven't gone there so I wondered.

WE love a great farm scene, too! Hahaha! How hokey are WE???!!! To prove it, I recently took some pictures of hay bales in fields...just cause we like 'em!

Yep, we're hokey!

So, how did your trip go? Was it productive? Tell us more!

Old 08-28-2007, 05:17 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Just another part of my garden/yard:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/northwoodsvoyager/103_0358.jpg (broken link)

I kinda like to garden Now Took awhile to learn.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:34 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Anf even tho' this is NOWHERE as big and beautigul as LJ's neck of the woods, er lake...Her is just a tiny part of our lake and our 'Party Lot':

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/northwoodsvoyager/Indianahomeweddingchicagovacation19.jpg (broken link)

Our lake is only 110 acres and we live 'off of the lake', but this is one of our other lots on a point.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:38 PM

871 posts, read 1,985,496 times
That's your garden/ yard N.V? My goodness if If I had a yard like that, I would never be angry or sad ever again in my life. Its beautiful.!!

Mrs G. You have to tell me about the Titanic Museaum! Is that a painting of the Titanic? or is it a replica of the ship itself? We use to have a temporary Titanic museum out here in Long Beach. Right in front of the Queen Mary.
I got to see all dishes and bottles of champaign that were brought up.
I found the whole experience breathtaking.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Just another part of my garden/yard:

I kinda like to garden Now Took awhile to learn.
Absolutely STUNNING, Voyager! You have a BEAUTIFUL PLACE and it looks like your garden appreciates you, too! Is your thumb actually getting greener???

How nice that you live on the lake, too! I don't mean to whine but it sure would be nice to have a "party lot" of my own! I guess I'll have to settle for a pond on my own little stretch of heaven. We plan to put in a small one after winter and my husband is talking of one day digging out a bigger one down on the front acre. I guess I don't really deserve any sympathy at all now, do I? Teehee!

Old 08-28-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
Mrs G. You have to tell me about the Titanic Museaum! Is that a painting of the Titanic? or is it a replica of the ship itself? We use to have a temporary Titanic museum out here in Long Beach. Right in front of the Queen Mary.
I got to see all dishes and bottles of champaign that were brought up. I found the whole experience breathtaking.
Wanna hear something sad, Crew? I never went to the Queen Mary and lived out there most of my life! Since I haven't been to the Titanic here, I will do the best thing I can...give you a website! Branson Attractions in Branson Missouri, Visit Titanic Museum for your Branson Vacation! is the site that I just looked up special for you today! (I say that with some sort of odd, non-descript accent!)

I hope others can give you some personal feedback!

MrsG

Old 08-28-2007, 06:00 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,387,014 times
Everybody needs a party lot.

Old 08-28-2007, 06:12 PM

6 posts, read 4,026 times
WOW!!! I just got done going through all of these posts and the pictures are stunning. They really show the beauty of the state I must say. May I ask where that wonderful property and lake are that you posted Northwoods Voyager. That is one beautiful piece of property you have there and your garden is great looking. I used to garden quite a bit but not so much as I have gotten older and spending more time taking care of my husband. I would love to be young enough to enjoy gardeing again but alas, not to be so.

We really look forward to visitng Missouri to look around and see what area stands out to us for us to move to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri