Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
 [Register]
Mobile area Mobile County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 02:25 PM

290 posts, read 383,317 times

Advertisements

SpringDale needs a Macy's location, period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 06:18 PM

562 posts, read 666,967 times
Good riddance on the McDonald's. I figured it was only a matter of time when the exterior location opened, even if such locations are exempted from "proximity" requirements of franchise territories.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:54 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,338,795 times
Bel Air is not just going through a renovation, but a true rebirth. More than it has ever been and better than the beginning.

It is starting with the state's best and largest Dillard's, along with the upcoming fashion flagship Belk which will have their very bright new contemporary presentation.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:37 PM

688 posts, read 1,207,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by preguntas View Post
Bel Air is not just going through a renovation, but a true rebirth. More than it has ever been and better than the beginning.

It is starting with the state's best and largest Dillard's, along with the upcoming fashion flagship Belk which will have their very bright new contemporary presentation.
Since acquiring Fig Garden Village in Fresno recently, Rouse Properties has been trying to bring more upscale tenants to the various streetscape components of the malls in its portfolio. With a flagship Belk and well-performing Dillards as anchors, it's feasible that Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn could join PF Chang's and Grimaldi's Pizzeria in Bel Air's forthcoming open air section.

Old 12-30-2015, 11:28 AM

275 posts, read 536,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bon_regis View Post
Since acquiring Fig Garden Village in Fresno recently, Rouse Properties has been trying to bring more upscale tenants to the various streetscape components of the malls in its portfolio. With a flagship Belk and well-performing Dillards as anchors, it's feasible that Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn could join PF Chang's and Grimaldi's Pizzeria in Bel Air's forthcoming open air section.
The possibilities are exciting!

Right now, I just want my Grimaldi's pizza; my mouth is watering in anticipation. Any idea of a projected opening date?

Old 12-30-2015, 08:51 PM

562 posts, read 666,967 times
I went through the mall today.. It looks like they finished the ceilings in the Dillard's wing. It's modern looking, but a little on the sterile side. The tile's probably the next project and may be an after-hours thing to not disrupt stores during business hours.

The tenant shuffle is in full swing. Kirklands looks like it has about half the merchandise it normally has, probably by slowly shifting stock to neighboring stores instead of having a clearance sale. Other stores like Little Monkey Toes (the old A&F kids) have "moving" signs posted. I wonder where stores like this will end up, and how they will fare in favor of first-line tenants?

Old 12-30-2015, 09:36 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,398,193 times
i havent been inside bel air in close to 25 years,

Old 12-30-2015, 10:06 PM

Higher quality local tenants like Little Monkey Toes and Petries could work in Pinebrook Shopping Center or Spring Hill Village.

I wonder if AT&T, dressbarn and LensCrafters will leave.

Old 12-30-2015, 10:48 PM

15 posts, read 21,849 times
Justice is also having a store closing sale.

Old 12-30-2015, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King205 View Post
Justice is also having a store closing sale.
That space would be a great location for fellow Ascena apparel brand LOFT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area