Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2008, 02:29 AM

3 posts, read 6,493 times

Advertisements

Hello, I am currently in Iraq with the US Army as many of you know. My Mom is under some stress and I do not know what to do, read on:

I have my Mother in Laurel, MT who is looking for an apartment but does not know how to search very well on the internet. She is under some financial burden right now but I am willing to help my Mom out in this. Can any one help a Service Member's Mother out and help me, us find an apartment for rent? She is ready to move in a month or so.

PLEASE. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help.... If we can work out some type of deal I would be for ever thankful. I am posting this on several sites in hopes some one can help me out. It is for my Mom the Woman who raised me.

Thanks for looking and if you can offer some help, I thank you now...

Sevice Member in Iraq
CW2, FA
US Army
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 10:11 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,069,265 times
Does she need to stay in Laurel or are other areas ok ? Does she need to work ? I know of a cheap furnished 1 bedroom apartment here in Conrad but it's up stairs. I think the rent is $225. and includes heat . It's downtown and you can walk to everything, no more than 2 blocks.
Here is the contact phone number 278-5408.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:48 AM

Thank you but She needs to be near Laurel and/or Billings. SHe has work in Billings.

I greatly appreciate your offer though!!

Old 05-31-2008, 08:55 PM

4,951 posts, read 2,538,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_SSG View Post
Hello, I am currently in Iraq with the US Army as many of you know. My Mom is under some stress and I do not know what to do, read on:

I have my Mother in Laurel, MT who is looking for an apartment but does not know how to search very well on the internet. She is under some financial burden right now but I am willing to help my Mom out in this. Can any one help a Service Member's Mother out and help me, us find an apartment for rent? She is ready to move in a month or so.

PLEASE. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help.... If we can work out some type of deal I would be for ever thankful. I am posting this on several sites in hopes some one can help me out. It is for my Mom the Woman who raised me.

Thanks for looking and if you can offer some help, I thank you now...

Sevice Member in Iraq
CW2, FA
US Army
Hi!!! Be glad to help!!

Montana Rental Homes, Houses for Rent in MT, Montana Home Rentals

Locate Laurel MT Apartments

MyNewPlace - Search apartments for rent and Earn Cash Back

IMM Apartments: Over 5,000 apartments for rent: Search (You'll have to put in Billings on this site. I put it in and pulled up alot, but the link only sends you to the main page.)

We are also military, and I understand the diffuculty your having being so far away. Thank You for serving our great country!! Know that my prayers are with you, as are many, many, many others.

I hope this helps.

Old 06-01-2008, 01:04 AM

1,219 posts, read 3,170,059 times
send me a PM, and we may be able to help.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallfanatic View Post
Hi!!! Be glad to help!!

Montana Rental Homes, Houses for Rent in MT, Montana Home Rentals

Locate Laurel MT Apartments

MyNewPlace - Search apartments for rent and Earn Cash Back

IMM Apartments: Over 5,000 apartments for rent: Search (You'll have to put in Billings on this site. I put it in and pulled up alot, but the link only sends you to the main page.)

We are also military, and I understand the diffuculty your having being so far away. Thank You for serving our great country!! Know that my prayers are with you, as are many, many, many others.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for your well wishes and the links I greatly appreciate this.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,586 times
I hope when I get to Montana in December everyone is as awesome as they are here!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana