Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Motorcycles, Scooters, ATVs, Boats, Watercrafts, Snowmobiles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 05:44 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,093,452 times

Advertisements

It's official, the ass who brake checked him is arrested and the ass who joined in and got ran over has two broken legs, spine fractures and is in a drug induced coma with doctors unsure if he'll ever walk again. Good riddance! Roll with b*tches, end up in a coma like a b*tch. Tough guy with two broken legs right?

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/10/01/m...d-rover-video/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 12:23 AM

3,966 posts, read 10,701,411 times
Stupidest thing I've ever seen. Exactly why I will never go on group rides, too many dumb ****s.

Old 10-02-2013, 12:30 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
For anyone planning to get into motorcycling one might give thought to the attitudes expressed in many of the responses to this incident..
Caught on video: Father with family in SUV chased, beaten by speed-demon bikers
As these are the people who you will have to share the road with..

In the video you see the driver of the suv pass the bike he ended up hitting, the bike was in the lane therefore it was the bikers lane, usually the prudent course of action would have been for the suv driver to slow down and not try to pass the bike in the same lane or move to another lane to pass the bike, not this guy he just drove into the bike....

Last edited by jambo101; 10-02-2013 at 01:29 AM..

Old 10-02-2013, 12:55 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,696,709 times
I am laughing at seeing a grown man get spooked like a child. Oh noes! I've never had a group of riders feel compelled to attack me. Even when I'm surrounded by them. They are too busy doing what they do unless you do something stupid to bring attention on to yourself. Hmm....

Old 10-02-2013, 05:10 AM

8,069 posts, read 12,784,000 times
I agree the SUV driver should have handled the situation better. The problem I see with this group of bikers is that....

1) They took over the entire interstate (all lanes) to use as their personal playground. They were not willing to share the road as responsible motorists.

2) They are out of control. If you look at the video links I posted earlier they obey NO traffic laws. They have a total disregard for other motorists and pedestrians.

3) Some of the "bikes" were not even supposed to be on the road. In one of the videos you can see two or three individuals riding 4 wheel ATV's on the interstate. They are not supposed to be on public roadways, they were not licensed or insured and can not maintain highway speeds.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:05 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
I am laughing at seeing a grown man get spooked like a child. Oh noes! I've never had a group of riders feel compelled to attack me. Even when I'm surrounded by them. They are too busy doing what they do unless you do something stupid to bring attention on to yourself. Hmm....
I am laughing at the idiot biker trying to stop an SUV by pulling in front of it. Won't be making that mistake again. Hmm....

Old 10-02-2013, 06:51 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
I agree the SUV driver should have handled the situation better. The problem I see with this group of bikers is that....

1) They took over the entire interstate (all lanes) to use as their personal playground. They were not willing to share the road as responsible motorists.

2) They are out of control. If you look at the video links I posted earlier they obey NO traffic laws. They have a total disregard for other motorists and pedestrians.

3) Some of the "bikes" were not even supposed to be on the road. In one of the videos you can see two or three individuals riding 4 wheel ATV's on the interstate. They are not supposed to be on public roadways, they were not licensed or insured and can not maintain highway speeds.
Agreed the bikers were acting stupid but that doesnt give other motorists the right to run them over,all aspects of this situation were handled poorly.

Old 10-02-2013, 07:03 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Agreed the bikers were acting stupid but that doesnt give other motorists the right to run them over,all aspects of this situation were handled poorly.
What was he supposed to do? Try and reason with 30 angry bikers? I am sure that would of ended well. Sure he panicked and took off resulting in injuring a biker, but what other choice did he have? He was protecting his family.

Old 10-02-2013, 07:04 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,696,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
I am laughing at the idiot biker trying to stop an SUV by pulling in front of it. Won't be making that mistake again. Hmm....
Hey can you repeat that? Maybe if you do then I'll be arsed about what you say but I'm not right now. The cager won't be making the mistake of trying to honk at a bunch of motorcycles. He tried to act tough and then got spooked when they gave him some attention. If you can't take the heat then get out. It would have took nothing for him to exit and get back on at a later time. Just needlessly engaging in nonsense really shows a lack of foresight. He's just as responsible for endangering his sperm dropping.

Old 10-02-2013, 07:06 AM

17,624 posts, read 17,682,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
It does when you're surrounded by angry bikers knifing your tires and trying to attack you. Once that happens, it's OK to run them down to get away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Motorcycles, Scooters, ATVs, Boats, Watercrafts, Snowmobiles