Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2023, 06:40 AM

24,418 posts, read 23,076,143 times

Advertisements

This latest Indiana Jones film looks to be a contender. i saw a clip and it sucked. I heard the rumors it tested terribly with viewers and was a woke mess, I guess its true. Well, Biden has some company with Harrison Ford as old geezers who can't do anything but crap the bed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2023, 02:48 PM

502 posts, read 198,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
This latest Indiana Jones film looks to be a contender. i saw a clip and it sucked. I heard the rumors it tested terribly with viewers and was a woke mess, I guess its true. Well, Biden has some company with Harrison Ford as old geezers who can't do anything but crap the bed.
I think you're posting in the wrong forum.

Old 05-17-2023, 02:56 PM

1,550 posts, read 872,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I'll see it before believing in it.

Old 05-17-2023, 03:02 PM

3,648 posts, read 1,603,700 times
Maybe not the worst but Pearl Harbor is pretty bad.

Old 05-18-2023, 08:03 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,959,349 times
True story time!

My husband and I did a date night thing and went to see The Good Shepherd. It was so long and so slow and so bad that when there was a snafu with the recording and the lights came on for an instant, we looked at each other and said "Let's just leave." So we did. Someone cried out, "Don't you want to know how it ends?" and we laughed together and one of us said, "We don't care about how it ends - we don't care about any of the characters!"

Two years later, we were together at a big Christmas party and someone we didn't know said, "Hey, did the two of you get up and walk out of some movie a couple of years ago?" It was us! LOL

Old 05-18-2023, 10:43 AM

22,922 posts, read 28,285,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
I watched this.

It is an unparallelled work of genius.

No one in the movie can act. Every line of dialogue is bad. Sound mix is awful and just completely off in some scenes. The director has no clue what he's doing. Every shot is badly framed. The music is awful. The special effects are laughable. And the hero's wig? It almost needs its own movie.

Either not a single person working on this movie had the first clue what they were doing, or they were all certified geniuses and made the greatest bad movie of all time. I choose to believe the latter.

Old 05-18-2023, 03:41 PM

983 posts, read 545,175 times
I watched this movie part way. It was horrible and there are only 2 endings I could see. I think it was on Hulu for a short time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlers_(film)

I didn't watch it long enough to see Steve kill Jerry but I knew it would happen.

Old 05-20-2023, 06:50 AM

4,621 posts, read 2,225,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjusterjack View Post
I found it last night and it crosses all genres.

Killer Tumbleweeds on Amazon Prime Video

https://us.amazon.com/gp/video/detai...autoplay=1&t=0

"The good people of Middle America are being attacked by tumbleweeds! The U.S. military is testing tumbleweeds as weapons to destroy terrorists. The tumbleweeds have escaped. Now hundreds of innocent people in Middle America have been killed. 10,000 head of livestock destroyed, not counting chickens and sheep and, more than 300,000 children are suffering Killer Tumbleweed Trauma. The military refuses to take responsibility. Our government will not comment. Only one news organization is bold enough to report on this tragedy. The whole world is watching it unfold."
—Michael Kallio - IMDB
Movie 43. Anybody who has seen it knows... Anybody who hasn't don't. It'll replace tumbleweeds or whatever you have for worst movie... You have been warned.

Old 05-20-2023, 06:51 AM

4,621 posts, read 2,225,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I watched this.

It is an unparallelled work of genius.

No one in the movie can act. Every line of dialogue is bad. Sound mix is awful and just completely off in some scenes. The director has no clue what he's doing. Every shot is badly framed. The music is awful. The special effects are laughable. And the hero's wig? It almost needs its own movie.

Either not a single person working on this movie had the first clue what they were doing, or they were all certified geniuses and made the greatest bad movie of all time. I choose to believe the latter.
I thought it was hilarious.

Old 05-20-2023, 08:11 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,647,543 times
I've watched many movies over the years. IMHO, the worst movie is The Blair Witch. It was terrible. We didn't even watch all of it. My wife felt the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies