Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 07:05 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,305,558 times

Advertisements

YouTube - ‪Elton John - Indian Sunset‬‏

Old 07-04-2011, 07:26 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIHMPc6ZCuI

Old 07-04-2011, 07:52 PM

2,087 posts, read 4,287,318 times
For buddy5 --Elton John -- Indian Sunset

I offer -- Wampum Prayer --- Tori Amos --

a Cherokee ancestor survived The Trail of Tears, Tori was raised with Their mythology and wisdom

YouTube - ‪Tori Amos - Wampum Prayer‬‏

Old 07-04-2011, 08:15 PM

26,784 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Back to Depeche Mode.

Here is some more of David Gahan - the King of depression...

YouTube - ‪Depeche Mode - Halo (Lyrics + Subs)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Depeche Mode- Witing for the Night.. with lyrics...‬‏

Old 07-04-2011, 08:16 PM

OK, one more and I am out of here, or I'll get really, really depressed...

YouTube - ‪Depeche Mode - Shake The Disease - Lyrics (Official)‬‏

Old 07-05-2011, 06:47 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,820 times
Default Usher - You'll Be In My Heart

*Come in half sun baked, with road rash from crazy antics indugled, and hours of a bus ride out-of-state to a destination that promised to give Us a taste of real Americana Spirit...who would have thought you could get eaten by park mosquitoes, bothered by beach sand flies, and get drunk enough not to care all in one day? HA!

So before I go to bed, * stepping over flung bodies crowding the common rooms, sofas and hallways* I decided to spend some last minutes with Yall here...

*Grin over at Erasure who's concern about depression...*

Come! We can find something in the kitchen to chase away the blues... Look at Me! And I haven't slept in more than 24 hours! To hell with life and its seriousness! I wanna laugh My azz off so join Me!

* Swing an arm around Erasure's shoulders, tripping to the kitchen while bellowing at the top of My lungs, waking everybody up!*

Time to Sing Usher!! If yall not so tatata aka sophisticated this morning...Join the Happy drunks and hang-over folks from last night festivities and sing along!!

[Chorus]

You'll be in My heart, You'll be in My heart, From this day on, Now and forever more, (for more.. na na na na.. ha ha.. come on.. yea)

WHY cant they understand the way we feel, THEY just don't trust what they can't explain, I know we're different, But deep inside us,
We're not that different AT ALL...

Usher - You'll Be In My Heart

YouTube - ‪Usher - You'll Be In My Heart (lyrics)‬‏

HA!

(I'll later post a formal kinda goodbye to frequent appearances here during this summer as a result of an internship but not now...Now is some US time! [before I fall out in a crash snoring as well...ROFL])

KnightShadow

Old 07-05-2011, 07:28 AM

4,498 posts, read 6,317,463 times
GEORGE BREATHE IN NOW LYRICS

YouTube - ‪George - Breathe In Now (with lyrics)‬‏

Old 07-05-2011, 08:26 AM

520 posts, read 1,006,918 times
Currently a song by "That Girl!" called My Baby Daddy A Chump. I think it's hilarious.

The only reason why I am posting this link is because I don't have a youtube video or any other clip. This is the only preview clip I can think of at the moment.

Amazon.com: My Baby Daddy A Chump: That Girl!: MP3 Downloads

Old 07-05-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
*Come in half sun baked, with road rash from crazy antics indugled, and hours of a bus ride out-of-state to a destination that promised to give Us a taste of real Americana Spirit...who would have thought you could get eaten by park mosquitoes, bothered by beach sand flies, and get drunk enough not to care all in one day? HA!

So before I go to bed, * stepping over flung bodies crowding the common rooms, sofas and hallways* I decided to spend some last minutes with Yall here...

*Grin over at Erasure who's concern about depression...*

Come! We can find something in the kitchen to chase away the blues... Look at Me! And I haven't slept in more than 24 hours! To hell with life and its seriousness! I wanna laugh My azz off so join Me!

* Swing an arm around Erasure's shoulders, tripping to the kitchen while bellowing at the top of My lungs, waking everybody up!*

Time to Sing Usher!! If yall not so tatata aka sophisticated this morning...Join the Happy drunks and hang-over folks from last night festivities and sing along!!

)

KnightShadow

1.Go easy on my bones - I am already at delicate age when they are fragile, you know.
2. At my place the canteen is closed at 12 sharp.
3. I can't stand Usher.

Keeping all your faults in mind, I'll still be generous and leave you with a real thing here;

(Beyonce - eat your heart out. )

YouTube - ‪Precious Wilson (ERUPTION) "One Way Ticket"‬‏

PS. Now go to sleep already.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:23 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,820 times
Default Bartoli & Fleming - Le Nozze di Figaro - Sull'aria

^^^ ROFL!!! Handing Erasure Earplugs! I know, I know those YOUNG PEOPLE again!!! HA!

*Finish up cooking breakfast for any awake enough to eat...Half-sit Taking hurried bites so Someone doesn't complaint about Me missing meals or My lack of nutrition!*

* Salute to Erasure regarding hitting the sack, Grinning, then rewrite clean-up duty on the list kept tacked to a kitchen cabinet, and make way to the private rooms...Sleeeeeep!!!! close curtains, clicking on the Sony! My kinda lullabye softly fills the darken room *

Bartoli & Fleming - Le Nozze di Figaro - Sull'aria

YouTube - ‪Bartoli & Fleming - Le Nozze di Figaro - Sull'aria‬‏

Night All!

KnightShadow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music